28. Jungkook Late Birthday Chapter

''Jimin!'' You almost yell through the phone, ''Where are you!!''

''Y/N, calm down,'' Jimin says soft voice, ''I'm at the bakery now.''

''But your twitter!'' You reply, ''I thought you said you were going to make it!''

''I am, I am, please calm down people are looking weird at me with you yelling into my phone,'' Jimin whispers, ''It's an old video, I just uploaded it to trick Jungkook.''

''Oh,'' You reply perplexed.

''I guess it's believable then,'' Jimin replies, ''besides if I was still in Paris I wouldn't be able to pick up the phone.''

''True,'' You reply, ''So where are now?''

''I told you, I'm at the bakery,'' Jimin sighs, ''Like you asked me to.''

''You have the cake?'' You curiously ask, ''Does it look nice?''

''No, not yet I just entered when you called,'' Jimin replied, ''I'm hanging up now to get it and then come to your apartment right after, okay?'' 

''Yeah, okay, '' You reply, ''See you in a few,''

Jimin says goodbye before hanging up the phone. 

''I was right, wasn't I?'' Seokjin's yells from the kitchen.

''Yeah, he's here,'' You walk over to the kitchen, ''He recorded it in Paris and uploaded it to trick Jungkook into thinking he was still in Paris. He is picking up the cake and then coming here. How is it going in the kitchen?'' 

''Almost done!'' Seokjin turns around and shoos you out of the kitchen with his spatula, ''You go help Hoseok and Namjoon with the decorations.''

*BAAM*

''Oh no! What happened!'' You rush over to the living room to see an astonished Namjoon holding a popped balloon in his hands. 

''Sorry,'' He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

''Remind me again why you are in charge of helping me decorate?'' You sigh, ''This is like this fifth thing you broke.''

''Everyone else is still busy,'' Namjoon replies, ''I'm all you got stop complaining.''

''I'm sorry, I'm just nervous,'' You softly smile at him, ''Thanks for helping.''

''No problem,'' Namjoon replies, ''When will the everyone else arrive?''

''Yoongi will be a little bit late, he just texted he forgot the time and is on his way now,'' You grabbed you phone and looked at you messages, ''And Taehyung is now about half an hour away. He spent the weekend at his parents and is still on his way. His other friends could arrive any minute now''

''Everything is going according to plan,'' Hoseok says while sticking some decorations to the ceiling, ''Stop worrying, Y/n.''

''I know, I know,'' You reply, ''Do you think you can finish this by yourself? I'm gonna pick up Jungkook.'' 

''Yeah sure!'' Hoseok replies determined, '''Go! Go! Get the birthday boy.''

While walking to your car you grab your phone and dial Jungkook's number.

''Ah, Jungkook,'' You say with a neutral voice, ''Are you still working out?''

''Yeah,'' Jungkook replies on the other end, ''What time will you be home?''

''Ah, well,'' You try to sound sad and guilty, ''I don't know, my boss is being very difficult today, I might have to work late today.''

''But...'' Jungkook sighs on the other hand, ''Y/n, you promised.''