12.Dog date (Taehyung)

"Mika!!'' You called your dog who happily came running while wagging its tail.

''Are you ready, Mika?'' You held up his collar, ''Were going on a walk!'' 

Mika who had now spotted the collar was energetically jumping around. Out of your pocket, you grabbed a treat and held it up, immediately his focus was now on the treat.

''Sit.'' You said and Mika immediately responded and sat down, ''Good boy!'' 

You gave Mika the treat and put the collar on his neck, then you grabbed your keys and left your house. After a long walk, you arrived at the dog park. The park was quite far from your house you didn't always have the time to go here but Mika loved it. Here you were allowed to let him off his lease and run free so he could play with the other dogs that were at the park. Imiditaly after you released him he ran off happily greeting all the dogs and people in the park. However, he never forget about you and every once in a while, he came back wagging his tail and asking for your attention. When he came back you were petting him he suddenly ran off  to greet a cute tiny dog who had just entered the park with his owner. However, the tiny dog looked really scared and started barking and growling at Mika. Mika backed off and ran off to meet the other dogs again who were interested. You sighed and were happy Mika didn't bother the tiny dog too much, then you looked at the owner of the tiny dog and were struck by his handsomeness. He was just a few meters away and was looking at you too, you gathered courage for a moment and then walked over to him.

''Hi,'' You stammered, ''I'm sorry my dog scared your dog, he can be a little bit enthusiastic sometimes.''

''Oh don't worry about it,'' The handsome man said and pointed to his tiny dog, ''He is coward.''

You laughed, ''I think he is cute.''

''Thanks''

The handsome man grabbed a squeaky toy from his pocket and squeezed it so it made a squeak to draw the tiny dogs attention. However, the handsome boy hadn't noticed that the toy had also drawn Mika's attention and when he threw the toy to his tiny dog  Mika came running at lighting speed and grabbed the toy from the air and ran off.

'''Mika!!!'' You yelled, ''Get back here, that toy is not yours!''

Mika's stopped running and looked back at you, then arched his back and wagged his tail playfully. You approached him to get the toy back but when you were just a meter away Mika ran away. 

''Mika!!'' You yelled and ran after him, but he thought you were just playing and had no idea that you were being serious. He just kept running away whenever you got close. You sighed there was no point in running after him. You made your way over to the handsome guy to apologize for Mika's behavior. When you turned around you saw him laughing at you.

'' Again, I'mso sorry,'' You said to him, ''He usually listens very well.''

''Don't worry,'' He said still laughing a bit. ''I think you and you're dog are very cute.'

You blushed a little, did he just call you cute?

''I am Taehyung,'' The handsome guy said and put out his hand for you to shake.

''I'm Y/N.'' You took his hand and shook it. 

''This little ball of fluff is Yeontan,'' Taehyung pointed at his tiny dog who was curiously sniffing your feet.

''He's very cute,'' You said and then glared back at Mika who was still happily running around with his stolen toy, taunting others dog with it. ''Unlike some other dogs.''

Taehyung laughed again, ''I think he is cute too, what is his name?''

''Mika.'' 

''That's a very nice name.''