15. Christmas Special! RM

''Y/N!'' Namjoon yelled from downstairs.

''I'm almost done!'' You yelled back, ''Just one more minute.''

You focussed back on the mirror and quickly applied your mascara and then grabbed your jacket and ran downstairs. Namjoon looked at you judgemental.

''Sorry, sorry!'' You said, ''I'm ready, I'm ready.''

''We're going to be late,'' Namjoon said and looked at his watch. 

''It's fine don't worry Namjoon,'' You also looked at your watch you still had half an hour before the light show would begin, that should be enough time.

''I know,'' Namjoon sighed, ''I just want everything to be perfect.''

''Just don't worry too much,'' You said too Namjoon and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Namjoon smiled at you, his cute dimples were showing and by seeing him smile you had to smile too. 

''Let's go,'' Namjoon said and took your hand and the two of you walked to the car. 

After a 10 min drive, the two of you arrived at the local park. 

''Wow!'' You said surprised when you entered the park. The park was beautifully decorated with lights. even along the small trail the two of you walked were tiny candles on the ground lighting up the path. You took out a phone to take a picture of the beautiful sight. First, you took a picture of the path itself and then you pulled Namjoon in an embrace and took a photo of the two of you along the beautiful lighted trail. Namjoon smiled at you.

''You are so cute,'' Namjoon said and gave you a kiss on your cheek, you still had your phone in your hand and quickly took another photo. After a 15 min walk along the beautifully lit trail, you arrived at the middle of the park. A small crowd of people was already gathered. The two of you searched a nice spot to watch the light show that was going to start in 5 min. You found a quiet place a little bit more in the back but as the ground was just a little bit higher the two of you still had a perfect view. Then suddenly music started and smoke was coming from the machine. The smoke made the light even more pretty. 

''It's beautiful,'' You said to Namjoon

''Almost as beautiful as you,'' Namjoon replied. 

You blushed and softly hit his shoulder, ''I'm not that beautiful, you are much more handsome than me.''

''Not in my eyes,'' Namjoon answered and then pulled you in a close embrace. The two of you enjoyed the light show while also holding each other close. You felt safe and comfortable in his arms and hoped that this beautiful moment was never going to end. 

- The end -

The past few days have been extremely busy for me. I thought I was going to spend Christmas alone at home with the cat and a glass of wine, but my family had other plans. Instead, I had to spend Christmas with three different families and you know once you're invited you can't really say no... So yeah I celebrated Christmas three times, I am now tired, fat and round from all the food. This, however, resulted in my having much less time for writing, so I am very sorry for the Yoongi lovers, but your chapter will be suspended for tomorrow. But don't worry it will be there!!!! It just will be one day late, unfortunately.