17. Chrismas special! Jimin, Ice Skating

''Jimin,'' You said hesitantly when you took your first step on the ice and imidiatly felt how slippery it was.  Your boyfriend Jimin had confinced you to go ice skating with him, you had reluctantly agreed, because you were terrible at ice skating. Once before you had gone ice skating when you were very young and had hated it. Everything was cold and slippery and you kept on falling, but Jimin really wanted to go so now you were here, trying to get on the ice. A moment ago Jimin had confidently stepped on the ice and imiditaly showed off his skills skating around fast, but came back when he saw you struggling gettin on the ice.  You grabbed the railing of the ice skarig ring and carefully put your other foot on the ice. Jimin chuckled a little at you clumsely trying to get on the ice. Then,  you felt uthe foot that was on the ice slide away from uder you, your other foot still wasn't on the ice.

''Aaah,'' You screamed when you fell backward. Two arms grabbed your waiste and safely pulled you upward again. 

''Be carefully babe, '' Jimin said and slowly pulled you upward again. 

''It's really slippery, '' You said and tightly held onto Jimin afraid to fall again, ''I don't think i can do this.''

''You can, '' Jimin said, ''I'll show you how.''

''Okay, i'll try.'' You hestitaly said and clung tightly to Jimin. 

''Grab my hands,'' Jimin said and you did what he asked. You grabbed both his hand tightly, Jimin made a little distance between the two of you so you were standing by yourself. Still holding tightly onto his hands. He soflty tugged your hand so you would slowly slide forward, Jimin than moved backward and repeated the proces. Slowly dragging you along the ice.

''See,'' Jimin said, ''You are are ice skating now.''

''But i'm not doing anything.'' You replied. 

''Just get used to the feeling of the ice first,'' Jimin said and slowly dragged you forward, You smiled at him. 

''You're doing great,'' Jimin smiled brightly at you, his smile made you melt and your heart skipped a beat. 

''Okay, let's try something else. '' Jimin stopped and let go of your hands. Your heart skipped a beat again, but this time from fear. 

''Jimin! You can't just let go, '' You yelled flaying your arms around.

''Don't worry, I'm here, '' Jimin said and you felt two arms tightly wrap around your waiste.

''Please don't do that again,'' You said frightened, ''I was really thought i was going to fall again.''

''Sorry,'' Jimin gave you a soft kiss on your cheek to comfort you, ''Okay, so now I want you to lift our left foot and push a little with your right.''

''What?'' You asked surprised, ''You really want me too fall again? I'm not going to lift my foot.''

''Just trust me,'' Jimin said, ''You can't fall I am holding you tightly.''

''Okay, '' You hestitaly lifted your foot of the ice, you felt a soft push at you waiste and you glided forward while Jimin still helt you tightly, you quicly put your foot down frightined. ''AAh''

''It's okay,'' Jimin said, '' and now the other foot.''

You slowly lifted your other foot while tighyl holding onto Jimins hand which where still holding you tightly at your waist. 

''See, Your ice skating now!'' Jimin said. 

  ''I- I am?''  

He was right you were smootly gliding over the ice with the help of Jimin. The cold wind was blowing in your hair and it actually felt quite good. After skating with Jimin for another few minutes the two of you had gotten a little bit tired. 

''Shall we take a break?'' Jimin asked you, ''And get a cup of hot chocolate?''

You nodded and two of you slowly made your way over to the exit of the ice rank

- The End -

The second Christmas special!!! The third one i will upload later today, I am going to celebrate Christmas with my family so I didn't have time to finish the third one right now. It will be here later tonight!