8. Bts Fanmeeting (Jungkook)

'' Dayoung!!'' You yelled into the phone.

'' Y/N!'' Dayoung yelled back. '' You are the luckiest person in the world!!''

'' I know, right!'' You squealed.

'' I am soooo jealous! I want to meet BTS too!!!''

The list of people who had won a ticket to the BTS Fan meeting coming Saturday had been announced and you were one of the lucky girls to have won a ticket. Unfortunately, your friend Dayoung hadn't.

'' Don't worry you can have Tea's signature!''

Taehyung is Dayoung's bias while you were madly in love with Jungkook.

'' Really!!''

''Yes! Of course, you are my best friend!''

'' Y/N! You are the best!''

'' You need to prepare for the meeting! What are you going to wear? What are you giving them!?''

'' I don't know...''

'' We are going shopping, girl!!''

The next day Dayoung and you went to the shopping mall and after searching for what seemed like hours you had found the perfect outfit. After that, you bought a nice gift for Jungkook and went to Dayoung's house to prepare your album for the fan meeting. Putting in sticky notes with your name, so they knew how to write it, as you are not a native Korean they might misunderstand otherwise. You also added a few notes for them to read and a small question for each member.

'' Of course, he won't notice me,'' you said to Dayoung. '' I will be one of his million fans!''

'' Y/N you're a foreign girl you will definitely stand out in the crowd!''

It was true that you would probably stand out as you were born in Y/C* and definitely do not look Korean, but with how big their fanbase has gotten he must be used to foreign girls by now.

*Y/C = Your country. I kind of imagined myself in this position, as I am from the Netherlands I would definitely stand out. I have light, very soft, slightly wavy blond hair and am slightly taller than most Korean girls, though I am considered small in the Netherlands haha. ( I am 166 btw) . For the course of the story just imagine that your parents moved to Korea when you were very little, therefore, you grew up Korean and are therefore fluent in Korean. However, you do not look Korean.

'' He has many foreign fans, Dayoung.'' You said.''He will definitely not notice me.''

''He will! I believe he will!''

''No~'''

'' He will fall for you and then find you after the meeting and kiss you!''

'' Dayoung!'' You said shocked. '' Have you gong crazy? That will never happen!''

The whole evening Dayoung would bombard you with these scenarios you knew would never happen. Before you knew it it was already late and you went home to have a good night of sleep. You wanted to look rested for the fan meeting, which was already tomorrow!!!

The day of the fan meeting you got up early to prepare, though you were sure you would not be noticed you would still try, of course.

First, you put on the clothes you had bought the day before. You had bought a bright red dress that went really well with your skin and hair color. The dress was a little bit fancy but was still comfortable and casual enough to wear to such an event.

Then you did your hair, which basically consisted of a quick brush through and a little styling to make it look bit more volumes.

Then you put on your makeup, you kind of went for the Taylor Swift look with sexy red lips which fit perfectly with your red dress.