26. The make-up artist (Seokjin)

Another request for @btsjungkookmybias Thank You for requesting a story! I hope you like the story I wrote for you ^^ I'm sorry that it took me a little longer than I thought :(

________________________________________________________________________________

You drop your heavy large suitcase next to your feet and show the security your badge, who nods in approval and shows you the way to the backstage room of BTS. When you enter the room you notice you are the first one to arrive, you put your coffee on the small table and with a loud breath, you heave your suitcase onto the desk in front of the mirror. It had been a month since you became one of BTS's make-up artists, you had been very lucky to get this job. You had been working as a freelancer for a couple of years but somehow Bighig had noticed your talent and had asked you to come in for an interview. Now one month later you were working full time for them and things seemed to go well. You even had become quite close to some of the BTS members, you had a lot of time to talk to them while doing there make-up. All of them had been nothing but nice to you, which had somehow surprised you knowing how popular and immensely rich they were. Especially Hoseok with his fun personality had gotten a special place in your heart, the two of you seemed to become friends. 

You were unpacking when the other make-up artists started entering the room greeting your polity before starting to prepare their suitcases. 

''Y/N?, '' Yeri one of your coworkers who you had become friends with said, ''Have you seen the schedule for tonight?''

''Yeah, of course,''' You say nodding and look at your watch, ''BTS will arrive in about half an hour and I will do Seokjin and Jungkook's make-up while you will do Hoseok and Taehyung. We have about an hour to finish their make-up before the stylists and us will do the last check and then they go up the stage.''

''Good, you came prepared,'' She said smiling at you, ''Ás expected.'' 

''I try to do my best,'' You reply. 

''Don't worry you are doing a great job,'' Yeri says still smiling at you, ''They like you a lot, especially Hoseok and Jin seem to have taken a liking to you?''

Jin?'' You ask surprised and a little butterfly flew through your stomach. Though you were closest to Hoseok you weren't interested in him in any other way than a friend. That was different for Jin, the moment you had first seen him you were awestruck by his handsomeness and killer smile. Though you were sure you weren't the only one thinking like that, his nickname was worldwide handsome for a reason. His make-up was always the easiest simply because he didn't need much he was already handsome by himself. 

''Yeah,'' Yeri replied, ''Last time I did his make-up he kept complaining how he wasn't paired with you because he liked talking to you.''

''Really?'' You asked curiously. 

''Why are you so surprised?'' Yeri asked raising an eyebrow. 

''Oh well..'' You stammer and felt your face flush and were glad you were wearing the best foundation and she surely wouldn't notice, ''I never thought I left an impression on him.''

''Well you did girl, '' Yeri pats your shoulders approvingly and then turns around to start preparing for tonight. 

You also preparing your make-up kit and get everything ready and unpacked so you can immediately start when the boys arrive. 

''Hey,'' 

You look up from your make-up box and find Seokjin standing in front of you. 

''Hey,'' You reply smiling brightly. ''Are you ready for your make-up?''