♤one♤

"Take cover!"

Blood curdling screams could be heard from a mile away as metal and metal clinked for the tune of death. It was all too much for the wide eyes of the small boy that stood shaking with his sword in his hand, not taking his eyes off of the man who laid in front of him with dead and cold eyes.

"I said take cover! You are a knight under the king of Blinton, your head will be slaughtered!"

No reaction came from the young brunette, only stuttered breaths could be seen in the cold winter air.

"F-Father, father. Father!"

Not one sword stopped to hear the call for help as the young boy kneeled besides the man who had fallen in the cold snow. Droplets of crimson red blood were covering the once pure white snow. The battle field had been transformed into a red sea of pleads and cries.

"Kid get behind the barricades!"

No sound seemed to make it to the young boy who threw himself over the cold body of his father. It wasn't until someone grabbed his sword and pushed him down that he finally snapped out of it and let out a powerful roar as loud as a lion.

Every sword came down to everyones sides as they looked around for the bloody war cry, noticing the anger that soaked the young mans words.

"This ends now!"

One by one the young man fought until he no longer felt his legs and collapsed in front of his dead father.

"I-I'll make you proud father," the young boy said as he finally fell unconscious and saw black, rimmed with blood and terrifying screams.

"Sir Jungkook!"

The young man jumped up from his bed as he heard the maids scream for him from outside the knights courters.

He had no time to look around before the door was open and there appeared two men dressed with a heavy coat and pitch black hair.

"How may I help you?" Jungkook had replied, noticing the dark shadows that covered the mens face.

"King Kim has died and general Whon has heard the tune of death. A war is coming. Prepare your soldiers now. The new king shall hold the same fate, but who will stop death in the middle of the song? Prepare to fight."

Without a second glance the men turned around and walked out, making the maids step back in fear and whisper amongst each other.

Jungkook had simply stared with his lips slightly parted. General Whon was sleeping in his room, presumably safe and sound. In a matter of seconds the young man jumped from his warm bed and raced to the generals room, where he noticed the open door and voices. He ran into the room and noticed the cloacked men, each one holding a dagger that was impaled into the generals heart.

Jungkook quickly grabbed the cane that the general used and began to swing it towards the cloacked men but they suddenly disappeared into thin air as the cane hit them.

"General!"

Jungkooks voice was raw as he shouted, attracting the young maids attention. They all gasped in horror as they noticed the young man holding the dead body up.

"General stay with me," the young man pleaded, not noticing the guards that had arrived at the entrance with their swords held tightly.

"You have committed a crime inside of the kings castle, step back or we will kill you," Jungkook heard as the guards pointed their swords at him.