♤ten♤

"Open the door please, your majesty," a voice said from the other side of the door. Taehyung quickly shook his head and started to pace until the same voice appeared.

"Please, we must talk."

"T-There is nothing to talk about General."

Jungkook sighed as he knocked again and heard the Kings voice. He could hear the embarrassment through the door, and he could only imagine the soft blush upon the Kings cheeks.

"My scar went away your majesty, something must have happened," Jungkook replied, looking at his hand once again. No trace of the thorny vines was visible.

He then heard footsteps approach the door. Slowly, the door opened to reveal the blonde king who had red tinted cheeks. However, he didnt have much time to see the beautiful view before him.

Taehyung quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. The red tint from the curtains took over Jungkooks view.

"What do you mean your scar went away? How is that possible?" Taehyung asked as he inspected the Generals hand.

"Well," Jungkook said as he suddenly pulled Taehyung close to him. Taehyung cleared his throat as he felt Jungkooks hand travel down his wiast to rest on his hips. He couldn't have this happen, his father would be disappointed in him.

"G-General, this isnt a good idea," Taehyung said as he placed his hand on top of the Generals to remove it. However, his hands simply rested on top of them, not making a single move.

"Father Hope said the reason Im even alive after you wounded me was because you didnt actually mean to harm me, did you?" Jungkook asked as he held the King close to his chest. He noticed the fact that Taehyungs hands were still on top of his, not missing the fact that his cheeks had gotten rosier.

Taehyung simply looked at Jungkooks eyes and shook his head, trailing his eyes down to his lips and shyly looking away.

"I was simply scared but it was your fault you got cut, you stopped my blade with your chained hands," Taehyung said as he slowly inched closer to the General. He didnt know what was taking over him, but he felt the urge to lay his lips upon the Generals cheek this time, and he knew he couldnt give into this temptation.

Jungkook stayed still as he listened to the King, slowly releasing his grip and simply resting his hands on the hips of the blonde.

"A prince shouldve sensed danger where it is," Jungkook said, making Taehyung pull back a centimeter.

"And a king should know when to resist what cannot happen, but it seems as though those rules just dont apply to me," Taehyung said as he placed his hand on the Generals chest and pulled him closer.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he felt the Kings delicate hands caress his cheek. "My king, are you sure of what you are doing? My heart is not a play ground for such beauties like you," Jungkook said as he opened his eyes and noticed the glazed over look in the Kings face. The King seemed to be too distracted by the Generals warm chocolate eyes.

"A king knows where and when to play with such a thing, do you dare question your King?" Taehyung asked, leaning forward until his nose bumped against Jungkooks warm cheek.

"My King, I meant not to insult you, but to encourage you to take me on as a person, not a pawn," Jungkook said, pressing his nose against the kings neck.

"Mmhm, well, whats a King without his General?"

"Nothing my dearest King, nothing," Jungkook whispered into Taehyung ear, making the King shiver with goosebumps.