♤twenty four♤

Taehyung gently placed his lips against warm skin, lingering on the spots that seemed to be aching more than others.

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he slept on the bed. He could feel something in the pit of his stomach, a mixture between pleasure and fear.

Behind his eyelids he felt his whole world fall apart, as if he were awake and still in the arena. However the reassuring warm hand against his skin was the only thing bringing him pleasure and safety. He knew he was just dreaming, he knew all he had to do was open his eyes. But it was easier said than done as he felt lips press against every inch of his skin.

He wanted to fall asleep, a deep sleep where he could finally rest and relax his sore muscles.

"Darling, I need you to wake up, please?"

Jungkook moved his eyes under his closed eyelids as he heard a sweet honey like voice calling for him.

"Taehyung-" he whispered, still closing his eyes. Taehyung jumped to his side and was quick to place a kiss on the mans cheek.

"You're awake," Taehyung said, brushing the brunettes hair to the side. He couldn't wait to see the chocolate eyes once again, the ones that made his heart race.

"Darling, why wont you open your eyes? Youre safe here," Taehyung said, caressing the brunettes face. Jungkook leaned into his touch and kissed his hand.

"I am afraid I'll be dreaming," Jungkook replied, moving his head away from the blonde.

"Dont be ridiculous my love. I am here and youre here with me," Taehyung said, moving the generals head to face him once again.

"You promise?"

Taehyung chuckled as he leaned in to kiss the general. Jungkook slowly blinked his eyes open as he felt the blondes lips move against his own. And soon he saw the view of his lovers eyes closed gently as they kissed.

Jungkook then ran his hand through the blondes bright hair, pushing the man closer to him.

"See?" Taehyung said as he stood up and went to grab a cloth, but Jungkook stopped him, grabbing his chin.

Taehyung gasped as his wide eyes lingered on the brunettes eyes.

"What?" Jungkook asked, noticing the confusion and awe in Taehyungs eyes.

"Y-Your eyes, theyre gold," Taehyung said, reaching out to rub his thumb against the brunettes cheek bones. Jungkook simply widened his now golden eyes and opened his mouth in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, grabbing Taehyungs hand as he tried to swing his legs over the bed. However, a sharp pain traveled down his back, making him wince in pain.

"I wasnt able to heal all of your wounds," Taehyung replied, setting Jungkook down again and holding his hand. "I-I dont know why but they just wont heal, no matter how much I kiss them-"

"Its ok love, its ok."

Taehyung shook his head as he heard the brunette. It was not ok. His lover was not healing, meaning his wounds would continue to bleed out if he wasnt careful enough.

"No its not, I cant heal you anymore. T-The dagger is no longer mine." Taehyung whispered, holding his tears back.

"What do you mean its no longer yours? That is your dagger Taehyung, no one else's. Are you hurt anywhere?"

Taehyung shook his head as he heard Jungkook. The random pains were gone as soon as he had laid his eyes on the brunette. His back was sore, but he felt no wound there.