♧twenty two♧

Shoi awoke as she felt Gwon hug her tighter. The poor boy was still recovering as well, his bruised knees contrasting against his pale skin.

"G-Gwon, my dear, what happened?" Shoi asked as she rubbed her head, noticing the rope burns on her wrist. No matter how slowly she moved, her muscles ached as she teied to lift herself up.

"Momma dont, you'll hurt yourself! H-Hes dead now, he cant do anything to us. H-However I dont know how Taehyung is doing, Jungkook is still with him."

Shoi smiled as she heard Jungkooks name, wishing she could be there with him next to Taehyung, but she was still so weak. She tried her best to keep her eyes open, but sleep was overtaking her.

Suddenly a knock at the door woke her up again.

"Madame Shoi, I am glad to see you awake. Should I call General Jungkook down here?"

"Yes please, if hes not too busy."

The guard nodded, closing the door before him. Shoi laid still as she tried to process what had happened.

"Yes! This dagger is all I need. It binds with the soul of the owner, granting them eternal health. No one blood related to the owner can get harmed by it. How amazing is that?"

Shoi frowned as she heard her sons fathers voice in the back of her mind. She had prayed for many nights to forget about him, but he always came back to haunt her. No matter how hard she tried she couldnt seem to let go.

"Gwon?" Shoi asked, suddenly hearing a snore from the boy. She then slowly began to raise herself from bed, however the pain from her waist was unbearable. She gave up and laid back down, neaely crying as she held herself.

"I must go see them," Shoi thought, wanting to have both the King and the General in her arms. She kissed Gwons head as she slowly made her way out. Every step burned, her legs nearly giving out.

"It protects all of your loved ones, for if you have been somehow injured, no wound is too great to be healed. It can heal any broken heart with an act of love."

She shuddered again as she heard him, holding onto the railing of the stairs. She only prayed her legs wouldnt give out on her.

"What will happen to our village? Its already burned down! With no heir we might as well give up now and leave our loved land behind. No two men should rule a kingdom!"

Villagers looked up to see three men standing on top of the rubbish as smoke covered the skies. It seemed as though nothing was able to be saved, except for a few houses outside the village square and the castle. They had yet to recieve any news from the king, and now with all the preaching the men were talking about, they sure did see the end of their Blinton lives.

"I saw them with my own two eyes! People! What are we going to do!"

"I saw them too! Before they went off to battle! General Jungkook held the King very close, almost as lovers!"

The crowd that had appeared gasped, suddenly thinking of their future as no heir would be able to take on the village. With a young king, it wouldnt be a surprise if he didnt last long.

"Why is everyone preaching these words! He is our King! Our General! Why must it matter?!"

Soon everyone began to argue as the streets continued to smoke, buildings falling down as they felt a gust of wind.

"To the castle I say!"

The villagers marched towards the castle, seeing no gueards around the door. They opened and soon they stepped into the grand hall, many snickering as they fummed with anger. "How can he live like this? What about us? Our homes are burned down!"