♤thirteen♤

The message of Father Hopes death had already spread far. Jungkook and Taehyung had slept in the Generals bedroom, Taehyung taking a seat in one of the chairs the General had.

Taehyung had woken before the General, going to the training area with a sword. He had managed to cut through the bag of grain that was set as a target.

It wasn't until he felt hands on his waist that he broke his concentration.

"Jungkook, you scared me," Taehyung said as he lowered his sword and turned to face the General.

"I heard you practicing when I entered the field gates. You are doing a good job, but may I point out that your stance is terrible," Jungkook said, suddenly swipping Taehyung off of his feet and into his arms. The sword had fallen to the floor with a loud clink.

"I was distracted," Taehyung said, pushing himself away from the General. "Someone could see us General, I'd advise you to keep your distance when we are outside of the castle. We dont want rumors to start drowning the village now, do we?"

Taehyung looked over to see the General with a small smile. "Yes my King, as you wish."

Taehyung turned around and smiled, not missing a beat of the Generals words.

Jungkook stared at the King with clouded eyes. When the King turned back around he noticed Jungkook's eyes and quickly looked away, already packing his things to leave. However, the generals cold hand stopped him once more. He was turned around and caged by the general, caught between the wall and the generals body.

"Jungkook, I am serious, a king and a general should not be having these relationships," Taehyung said, pressing his hand against the generals chest, but keeping it there.

"Relationships?"

Taehyung flushed and looked away, lowering his hand. But Jungkook brought his hand towards his lips. He gently kissed the blondes hand and leaned in closer.

"I am honored to be besides you, my king. And to be able to hold you this close is beyond a blessing, let me hold you for as long as heaven allows me," Jungkook whispered into Taehyungs ear, making Taehyung shiver once more.

"You speak with a poisoned tongue, laced with sugar, how is it that you can enchant me with such words and touches, hmm?" Taehyung asked, pressing his finger tips against the generals warm lips. The general kissed his fingers and leaned in to softly kiss the kings nose.

"I can do much more if thy grace allows me to, a hungry heart can enchant any angel," Jungkook replied, kissing the corner of the kings pink tinted lips. Taehyungs breath hitched at the sensation, he wanted- no, he needed more. But Jungkook had already stepped back as soldiers came into the field looking for him.

"We can finish this aferwards," Jungkook said, his low voice making Taahyung nearly melt.

"Good morning your majesty," everyone said as they noticed the king near the general.

"Good morning indeed," Taehyung said as he looked over at Jungkook and nodded.

"I hope to recieve good feedback from general Jungkook here, our village lies in your hands," Taehyung said, excusing himself and exiting the field.

"General, will our king be joining us on the field?"

"No, I cannot allow that, our king was just crowned and there is no heir prepared," Jungkook said, suddenly realizing what he had said.

"No heir. There is no heir and no...queen."

Jungkook bit his lip and shook his thoughts away.