♤eighteen♤

Jungkook inhaled and soon his eyes were open. His sight was blinded by the bright sun. He was laying on the grass, hearing soft giggles come from behind him. He slowly sat up, looking around to see a head of blonde hair. The child soon turned around towards him and widened his eyes when he noticed something.

Jungkook was about to say hello, but the child rushed past him, as if he wasn't there, and picked a flower and a fruit from the floor. "Momma!" The kid shouted, jumping up and down as he held up the fruit.

"A peach," Jungkook said as he followed to boy with his eyes. The little boy reminded him if Taehyung, the slight bounce in the childs walk similar to the kings.

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook quickly turned towards the voice calling out for the child.

"Queen Penelope," Jungkook whispered, suddenly noticing the woman sitting next to the queen, holding a small baby in her arms. She looked young, her outfit as bright as the sun. Yellow and white fabrics could be seen from Jungkooks view, the table cloth as white as the clouds in the sky.

Shoi sat there, her bright brown hair glowing in the sun. Her features were relaxed, taking in the sweet sun rays. She looked different, her shoulders resting easy instead of being tense all the time.

"Shoi wants you to meet someone, his name is Ameth," Penelope said, her hand pushing the blonde towards the baby. The young child giggled as he poked the babys cheek, earning soft laughter from the women. Taehyung stared at the baby with curiosity, the babies rosy cheeks reminding him of his mothers favorite red gown.

"Taehyung is turning 3 soon, when will he start duties?" Shoi asked, catching Jungkook off guard. Her voice was softer, cheerful even.

"Im not sure, you know how he is," Penelope said, nodding towards her husband who was walking towards them. They both giggled and turned their attention towards the King.

"Good afternoon ladies, I hope I didnt interrupt anything." The king stood there with a small smile, Jungkook widening his eyes as he noticed the kings young face. The war had really cracked the young king too soon.

Shoi shook her head, offering if the King wanted to hold Ameth, making Jungkooks heart race at the sound of the name once again.

"Why am I here? They cant hear me or see me," Jungkook said, walking towards the others. They paid him no mind, cooing at the baby in the Kings arms. He waved his hand infront of the kings face, who was staring adoringly at the baby in his arms.

"He will be a fine man someday! Just like you Taehyung," the King said, bringing Taehyung closer to him and planting a kiss on the kids forehead, earning a giggle from the said boy.

"Will you be staying here tonight?"

Shoi shook her head, explaining why she didnt want to be a bother, but the couple insisted.

"No really, besides Ameth hasnt been sleeping well, he'll wake up the whole castle," Shoi said, looking at the baby with a knowing look. The king and queen looked at the woman with raised brows, waiting for her to agree.

"Fine, I will stay, but only because Taehyung seems to calm down Ameth," Shoi finally said, smiling at the children. Ameth had reached out to play with the blondes hair, earning a soft 'no' from the child.

"Ameth!"

Jungkook looked at Shoi, her smile still present on her face. However, the name was still being shouted.

"Ameth! Where are you?!"

He turned around to find Shoi franticly searching for him- well, Ameth. The woman was crying, her screams unheard by the people walking by her. She looked in every corner, asking every passing person who either told her off or ignored her.