◇six◇

"Ah! General!"

Taehyung winced as he felt the General's hand press against his chest. The rough pads of the Generals fingers were cold against the Kings warm exposed skin.

"My apologies your majesty. I am only making sure Pearl did not break your ribs. It seems as though they are only bruised. I will need to wrap your torso with this cloth," Jungkook said as he looked away from the Kings pale torso. The soft skin of the Kings stomach felt strange under Jungkooks fingers. And Jungkook was too focused on the rise and fall of the Taehyung's chest to notice the piercing eyes that were looking at him.

"G-General, call the doctor," Taehyung said once more, slightly shivering as Jungkooks hands trailed down his stomach. He winced and looked up at Jungkook.

"I think you hit a rock or something when you fell, you have a bruise on the side of your stomach. I'll try to be as gentle as I can your majesty."

Taehyung was about to protest when Jungkook slowly slid his hands underneath the kings back. The cold hands made him grab the generals wrist.

"Call the doctor."

"I am a doctor, I know how to take care of wounds. This is nothing serious. I know how to take care of my soldiers as well, this is nothing I can't do."

Taehyung slowly released the generals wrist as Jungkook continued. He slowly lifted the kings body and held him in place until he finished laying the cloth underneath him.

"This might be a bit tight, tell me if you can't breath," Jungkook said as he slowly laid the king back down. Taehyung turned his head to the right to avoid looking at the general. But Jungkooks sudden touch made him look at him again. His hands were freezing against Taehyungs warm stomach.

Jungkook slowly began to wrap the cloth. He noticed the small shiver that ran through the King's body, noticing the goosebumps on the pale skin.

"I-I c-cant breathe."

Jungkook quickly untied the cloth and heard the king take a deep breath. "Forgive me, I'll be more careful." It was his fault afterall, he had been looking at the Kings pale skin to notice he had nearly caused him to stop breathing.

Once Jungkook finished tying the cloth Taehyung had gotten used to the cold touch of the general. However, it didnt mean he wasnt surprised by it, even when the generals pinky would slightly graze the side of his waist. He noticed the long stares from the General, wanting to wrap his own arms around himself.

"Forgive m-" Jungkook started but the Kings sudden move away from him stopped his words.

"Thank you, you can leave now."

"I still need to clean your head wound, you are slightly bleeding." Jungkook said as he looked at the Kings head. His blonde hair was covered in blood, leaving a red tint around his scalp as well.

Taehyung looked at the General with a confused face but when he touched his head he winced and looked at his fingers. There was a bit of dried and fresh warm blood covering them.

Without a warning the General leaned over the King's body and began to clean the wound. It made the king uncomfortable because the Generals chest was right above him, and he could smell the forest and the sweet petrichor on the generals clothes. He could hear the beating heart, it was nearly jumping out of the Generals chest. However, it wasnt as loud as his own, which was ready to stop at any point.

"All done," Jungkook said as he stepped back and noticed the king staring at him with confusion in his eyes.

"Leave."