♧fourteen♧

"General, we're outside the castle," Taehyung said as he pulled the General closer to him, despite his words. "My dearest King, I am willing to fight for your touch, allow me to enchant you once more."

Taehyung licked his lips as he brought his hand up to Jungkooks mouth. "You speak too many sweet words," Taehyung said, removing his hand and softly kissing the corner of Jungkooks mouth, making the General shiver. 

"I was wondering if you would join me for a ride, not far from the castle," Jungkook said, looking at the King with hopeful eyes. Taehyung simply looked at their hands again and stuttered a breath. 

"G-General, we need to talk," Taehyung said, slowly taking his hand back from the warm sensation. The General's soft smile soon turned to a frown. 

"Of course, your majesty."

Taehyung heard the disappointment in the Generals tone and sighed. 

He bit his lip before he continued. 

"And I think a ride through the forest would be appreciated, if it is still an offer," Taehyung said, angry at himself for losing his composure in front of the General once again. However, looking up to see Jungkook's small smile was somehow worth it for Taehyung.

"King Taehyung, I'd love for you to join me," Jungkook said, suddenly taking the Kings hands again and kissing his knuckles. "It is always an open invitation for you," Jungkook whispered against the Kings knuckles. 

Slowly they finally stepped apart and Taehyung took the first step to leave, making his way to the stables. Jungkook soon followed after him and noticed the light bounce in the Kings steps, making him smile. Jungkook had been trying to communicate with the King at least once today but everyone was bombarding him with questions and others were taking up his time, but whenever he managed to get a glance of the King he would focus his attention to him, and only him. 

Jungkook was also confused, having dreams of the King had sky rocketed since the ceremony, and he couldn't help but desire to have Taehyung in his arms every night. 

Looking up from the ground Jungkook met eyes with his black stallion. He could see Taehyungs slight hesitation when he mounted his white stallion, the fear from a few days ago still there.

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" Jungkook finally asked once they were far from the castle, far from any witnesses. Taehyung looked over at the General and sighed, afraid of what he would hear. 

"You do realize that what we are doing could have us hung, right?"

Those words reached Jungkook and made the General's lips form a frown.

"Who said anyone would find out? Who's to say we can't be...together?"

Taehyung suddenly looked at the General and softly chuckled. 

"You really are some poisoned apple aren't you? This is between life and death General, chose wisely." Taehyung sighed before looking over at the General who had soft but determined eyes. His lips were tinted pink and his face seemed nearly angelic from the Kings point of view.

"Then I chose you, your majesty, for you are already my death and my one weakness," Jungkook replied, slowly getting off of his horse. Taehyung followed suit and began to tie his horse to a branch as the General did the same. 

"You have no idea how long I have waited to have you in my arms again, your majesty," Jungkook whispered as he snaked his arms around the Kings waist from behind. Taehyung looked down and placed his hands on top of Jungkook's, holding them in place. 

"Jungkook," Taehyung said as he slowly turned around and faced the General. He placed his hands on Jungkooks cheeks and slowly leaned in. 

"No one to interrupt?" Jungkook asked, leaning in as well, feeling Taehyung's breath hit his chin.