♧eleven♧

"Father Hope!"

Taehyung ran towards the chapel as he called out for the priest who was praying to a painting of the Virgin Mary. He looked up with wide eyes as he noticed Taehyung holding his dagger.

"Son what are you doing?"

The priest had suddenly grabbed something from the table and hid it under his robes, his eyes never leaving the blondes own.

"Father Hope, General Jungkook was injured by the dagger, what do you know about it? Was it really gifted to me by my father? What is happening?"

The priest hesitantly laid down the object he had hidden and sighed. "Son, of course your father gifted it to you, you were there when it happened, or where you not?," he chuckled before continuing. "Its special, just for you son."

"No, its not. What are you hidding Father Hope? I didn't have this dagger in the war with the Crystals, thats where Jungkook had gotten wounded. These men with dark hoods approached me, they said something about the tune of death and that I was the one. What is it all about Father Hope?" Taehyungs chest was rising at an alarming rate as he explained and held the dagger tighter.

"Hooded men? I think you need to rest, being a King is a heavy load. And indeed you are the one, the King of Blinton. All I know is that it is more than a simple dagger, but you of course know this. What dagger leaves a design on their victim? Its magic son, you must be careful with it."

"B-But I removed it from Jungkook," Taehyung said, his cheeks slowly warming up as he remembered the way the Generals warm skin felt on his lips. "How did you do so?"

"I-Well I kissed his hand," Taehyung whispered, looking at the dagger.

"Did you also kiss the scar on his stomach?"

Father Hopes question had thrown Taehyung off but the blonde nodded, suddenly hearing the chapel doors open. They both turned towards the entrance and noticed the General who had beads of sweat running down his forehead.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung said, rushing towards the General. The priest simply stayed put, looking at the Kings dagger which had been dropped to the floor.

"The Crystals are going to attack. I can feel it, it wont be long until theyre here. They want it back," Jungkook said, falling to the floor on his knees.

"Want what back?" Taehyung asked, suddenly crouching down to the brunette and holding him in his lap. The priest looked up as soon as he heard Jungkook speak.

"T-The dagger," Jungkook said, pointing at the dagger that was now held by the priest.

"Father Hope, what is going on? Theres more to that dagger, what are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing son, I was merely trying to protect you."

"Was? What are you talking about?"

Father Hope suddenly held the object he had hidden into his hand, out from behind his robes. Two daggers now pointed at Taehyung and the unconscious Jungkook.

"Father Hope, put that down. What is happening?"

Taehyung bit his lip as he noticed the priest took a more defensive stance. "Its all your fathers fault really. I was just trying to protect you but he failed to do what was correct. Just like your mother did," Father Hope said, slowly walking closer to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, stay with me here," Taehyung said as he slowly laid the brunette on the floor and slowly stood up.

"Father Hope, he- the dagger Taehyung, take it!" Jungkook shouted as he tightly closed his eyes and curled into a ball. Taehyung took no time in taking another dagger into his hands, slowly approaching the priest.