♤twenty one♤

[The morning of the war]

Taehyung took in a deep breath, his lungs nearly giving out. He had managed to get at least one hour of shut eye as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook. The brunette would move and talk in his sleep, causing the blonde to kiss his forehead and hold him tighter.

No matter how much he tried to go to sleep he couldnt. Memories of his night with Jungkook played in his mind, for he had never felt such bliss. He had bloomed like a flower in front of the general, playing a fair game as he realized his heart couldnt hold back anymore.

Every touch was electric, lightning traveling in his veins as Jungkook laid his fingers against his soft skin. It was addicting, so pleasurable that he had to bite back his sounds. However, the brunette encouraged him as his voice was music to his ears.

It wasnt long before the both got out of bed and prepared themselves. Taehyung suddenly noticed the necklace that he had revieced from his father.

"The priest asked me to give you this. It was the Kings in his youth."

The diamond in the center seemed to be brighter than before, more crystal clear as he held it up to the light. It felt out of place as he clipped it around his neck. The cold gold chain caused shivers to go down his spine, he could feel the goosebumps rising.

"Dear, what is that?" Jungkook asked as he walked from behind and placed his chin on the kings shoulder. Taehyung giggled and turned his head to kiss the brunettes head.

"It was my fathers, a maid had given it to me when the ceremony was near. It looks out of place, doesnt it?"

Jungkook frowned and looked at the both of them in the mirror. Taehyung had rosy cheeks and a smooth chest, the Generals shirt hanging off of his shoulder. The blonde had gotten the habit of wearing his clothes, and he certainly didnt mind it.

"You look amazing with the necklace darling, more beautiful than the diamond, youre of a special and exotic beauty my love. No diamond could challenge your beauty my majesty," Jungkook said, whispering the honorifics into Taehyugs ears.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he rolled his head back, allowing Jungkook to kiss his jawline. The brunettes soft lips against his skin were once again dipping him into a warm feeling of pure bliss. He craved to have the general this close to him, feeling Jungkooks heart beat against his back.

"If anything happens, I want you to know that I love you. I love you so much dear," Taehyung said, turning towards the brunette and capturing his lips. The kiss was soft yet hungry, hungry for love. Jungkook laughed as Taehyung picked him up, making him wrap his legs around the blondes waist.

"I love you more, you make me crazy with your love my petal, youre the most precious flower I've ever set my eyes upon, sweeter than honey."

Taehyung giggled and leaned closer, wrapping his arms around the brunettes waist. Jungkook held Taehyung closer as he pulled him in with his arms, placing his hand at the back of Taehyungs head.

"Ill protect you," Taehyung said, kissing the others temple and bringing his lips down to the generals own.

-
[Present]

"Taehyung, wake up!" Jungkook shouted, his lungs burning from the cold air. His cheeks were red from anger and the coldness. Nearly every crystal knight had kneeled down in defeat, paying attention to the two boys nearly in the middle of the field.

"Taehyung, darling, I said I would protect you, I failed."

Jungkook held the blonde close, already missing the blondes warm touches. No matter how tight he held on, he could feel no heart beat. There was no way of bringing him back.