♧◇♤epilogue♤◇♧

"As king of Blinton, I pray you allow me, or rather us, into your life again. For a king to serve his people he must sacrafice that what he cannot live without, but such a sacrafice would only bring agony to my kingdom. I ask of you all to accept me and General Jeon Jungkook as your common villagers outside of these castle walls, for no king is honerable for being apart from his people. I will fight and die for Blinton if it comes to such measures, and I pray to my father that you all would do the same alongside me and my General."

Taehyung looked out into the crowd, noticing the wide stares from all of the villagers that had been present at the arena. Some held back tears as they watched the king reach out for the brunettes hand and lace their fingers.

"To love a man is no different from loving a woman. The heir will be chosen as the years come, for I will not let Blinton fall down. Long live Blinton!"

Everyone in the crowd shouted along, some bowing as the two men walked out hand in hand. Gwon followed behind them, bowing back as he tried to catch up with his brother.

"How would you like to wear this crown?" Taehyung asked, lifting the golden crown from his head and placing it on the child. Gwon laughed as the crown slipped and went around his neck as a necklace rather than a crown.

"How about this one?" Jungkook said, removing his own crown and placing it on the child. Once again the crown slipped down and the child laughed as he ran off with both of the golden pieces, causing the two men to run towards him.

Blinton would soon begin to grow again, from the pile of rubbish it had burned down to. Those from Crystal had been accepted into the Blinton kingdom, expanding Taehyungs territory with new people, new traditions. A whole new society would soon grow right before the Kings and the Generals eyes.

For when the heir would be chosen, a certain boy had been thought of.

Kim Gwon.

Who would rule alongside Kim Taehyung?

Kim Jungkook of course.

dis•trac•tion
//
something that takes your attention away from what you're supposed to be doing. 

Thank you all for reading this! Really the last chapter was suppposed to be ch 24 bUt I didnt want to just leave it like that so badabing badaboom, this came up! I hope you have all enjoyed this story! I thank you all for taking time to read this! Keep your eyes open for more stories to come from me ;))

Much love! Take care! And thank you once again! <3

xoxofrnkyboy