◇twenty◇

"Are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked, his heart beating against his chest like a drum. The blonde was moving like water as he wrapped his arms around the General.

"More than sure, I want to feel your love darling, I want to feel you."

Jungkook closed his eyes as he heard the blondes airy tone. He bit back his lip, trying his best to resist himself, he had to adore the sight no matter what.

He opened his eyes, Taehyung trailing his nose up his jaw, placing kisses wherever he could. It wasnt long before both were breathing heavily, their skin wanting more contact.

Jungkook slowly took off Taehyungs shirt, kissing almost every inch of his skin once he finished. He threw it aside, hooking his thumb onto the hem of the kings cotton pants. "Let me undress you," Jungkook then said, prompting Taehyung to lift his hips, allowing the brunette to slide off his pants.

There Taehyung laid with his under garments. Red colored silk covered him, his seductive eyes looking down his body. He was well built, his stomach was soft against Jungkooks fingers, unlike his own firm chest. It was as if he were touching a cloud, and once his fingers grazed the red silk covering his love, he heard a soft moan come from below.

Taehyung was impatient, his lower region heating up as Jungkook slowly touched him.

"J-Jungkook, please, I need more," he whimpered out, pressing his own hand against his crotch, letting out a soft gasp at the contact.

Jungkook stared in awe as he watched Taehyung touch himself, his own body feeling shivers all around. "Ill be as gentle as I can-"

"Dont hesitate, Im not made of glass you know," Taehyung said, suddenly flipping them. He began to lick at the brunettes collar bones, leaving small bite marks as he felt Jungkooks heart beat. Jungkook gasped as he felt the blondes teeth graze his soft skin.

"Kookie," Taehyung said, the pet name making Jungkook look at him with pleading eyes. It was almost as if he was asking permission.

"Yes," Jungkook replied, already feeling the blonds hand travel down his chest and to his lower region. There Taehyung gracefully slipped into the mans undergarments and began to play with the mans member.

Jungkook thrusted his hips forward, wanting the feel the blondes whole palm on him.

"A-Ah T-Taethyung," Jungkook moaned, making the blonde blush as he realized what he was making the brunette do. He felt so heated knowing he could make Jungkook feel that way.

He continued to move his hand, teasing the man as he ran his fingers along Jungkook's member. Jungkook was about to call out for him to do something, but the blonde was already ahead of him.

Gently, Taehyung brought his lips to the base, kissing Jungkook all the way to the tip, where he slowly brought his tongue out to lick the slit. Jungkook bucked his hips once more, causing the blonde to moan out as Jungkook entered his mouth.

"K-Kookie, can I please-"

"Do whatever you want love," Jungkook cut him off, closing his eyes as he moaned again at the blondes tongue against him.

Taehyung then began to touch himself at the same time, moaning as he had Jungkook in his mouth.

"B-Baby," Jungkook said, looking at the blonde touching himself as he sucked on him. The view was etheral, making Jungkook moan again, his own hands traveling to push Taehyung further down on him.

Taehyungs eyes began to tear as he choked, running his hand down himself. Jungkook then pulled him away, standing up to bring Taehyung up to him. There he lifted the man, Taehyung wrapped his legs around his waist, slowly moving against him to create friction. They both moaned into eachothers ears, their senses exploding in a euphoric feeling.