9 - Second X

✧Previously on Chapter Eight✧

CHAPTER WARNINGS:
- Slight sexual content (teehee. We need it since we are about to hit a world wind of drama)
- Minor Characters Death. Be aware.
- Violence

The sun was barely rising beyond the horizon as dawn started to settle in. The sky was illuminated in a orange glow across the land and casting a warm shadow straight into the bedroom. The wind was blowing softly right outside and causing some of the leaves on the trees to fall towards the ground. There were birds flying by outside and chirping brightly in the morning sun. Harry and Louis were both cuddled up on the bed and letting the warm glow of the sunrise soak into their skins. Harry's head was laid comfortably on top of Louis' bare chest with his leg thrown over his hip, running his fingers up and down Louis' sternum while his eyes looked out the window to count the number of birds that would fly by.

So far, he counted five.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Louis suddenly asked after the long moments of silence, running his fingers through Harry's curls before running them down the sides of his face and cupping the underside of his jaw.

They had been in that position for what felt like hours. They got a couple hours of sleep since their children left late last night, but then Harry was stirring awake early in the morning. And since Louis was so in tuned with Harry, he woke up shortly after his mate did just to watch Harry while Harry watched outside. It had been silent the entire time, no one uttering a word, just letting the sounds of their breathing fill the quiet air until Louis' senses started to peak when Harry's mind started to worry.

Harry responded with a sigh and slowly turned his head so he could look up at Louis. "Nothing," he mumbled, soon smiling when Louis leaned forward to kiss his forehead. "We hardly get to spend quality time together anymore," Harry then noted, resting his head back on Louis' chest and starting to twirl some of his chest hairs.

"We're spending quality time right now, babe."

At this, Harry frowned, shifting his body around until he was maneuvering himself on to Louis' lap, pressing him into the mattress with his palms on Louis' chest and his legs hugging Louis' hips.

"No, I mean quality time, Lou."

"Oh," Louis breathed.

Louis raised his eyebrows and watched Harry's face carefully as he moved his hands from Harry's hips to the bottoms of his ass. Harry's lips immediately curved up into a smirk, and he leaned down to meet Louis' lips halfway for a kiss. Harry sighed the second their mouths made contact, feeling Louis' tongue already pushing its way into his mouth and seeking dominance. Harry's hands pressed against the sides of Louis' face and dug his fingers into his skin when Louis' hips started to roll up into his own. It was like a sudden trigger went off inside of Harry because he was soon moaning out desperately when the touch of Louis' cock managed to wedge its way in between Harry's ass. Harry whimpered at the feeling and tried grinding his ass down to get more of it, wanting Louis to push his way inside and take him like he was. Harry was already wet, so fucking wet, and all they had done was kiss and grind a little. His hole was leaking out his sweet slick, and when Louis flared his nose to catch a whiff of Harry's beautiful, aroused scent, all he could smell was strong honey and flowers.

"Fuck," Louis suddenly breathed out, having to move his head to the side so he could let air get to his lungs. Harry didn't halter as he moved his lips to the side of Louis' neck, pressing kisses all along his skin and rolling his ass on top of Louis' groin. "Fuck," he repeated again, digging his fingers into the flesh of Harry's ass. "You're going into heat soon, baby. I can sense it."