Epilogue

Well, here we go. The final chapter to the entire series. Thank you to everyone who has followed along to these books and for all the love I received.

4 Years Later

The wind started to blow softly through the sky, a nice, swift breeze that made the wisps of grass dance and the leaves on the branches fall to the ground. The air then started to pick up a little, swirling quicker and creating a high pitched sound as the grass and leaves came together to form a small tornado. The tornado circled around the ground before it started to rise in the air, and with another breeze blowing by, the grass and leaves separated and dispersed across the area, slowly falling back down to the ground swiftly.

"Amalia, that was good, baby," Harry cheered, clapping his hands and skipping closer to his little girl.

Amalia let out a breath and finally opened her green eyes, blinking them over to where her Papa was approaching. A smile broke out on her face when she saw how happy Harry looked, dimples cratering into her cheeks as she hopped up from the log she was sitting on. Amalia's curls bounced around when Harry bent down to pick her up, spinning her around in the air before setting her back down. Amalia giggled and looked up at Harry. "Thank you, Papa."

Harry winked and took a step back. "Now watch this, dove."

Amalia nodded her head and sat back down on the log to watch Harry. Harry let out a small breath of his own and then closed his eyes. He let his arms go out to the side of his body before he started focusing on channeling his powers. It took a minute, but when he felt that familiar twitch in his fingers, his hands started to rise, and then there was a harsher wind blowing through the area. The sky above went from bright and sunny to cloudy and stormy. There was a clap of thunder that occurred and then small droplets of water falling down from the clouds. Amalia awed as she tilted her head up to watch the rain that her dad was producing, holding her palms open and watching the droplets of water hit her hand. Amalia started laughing and stuck her tongue out, giggling when water started to get absolutely every where.

"Papa, you're making it rain," Amalia squealed happily. She angled her head back to normal and stood up from the log, bounding over to Harry and watching as he twitched his fingers some more, causing the rain to fall down even faster.

Harry smiled as he opened his eyes so he could watch Amalia play in the rain. She was laughing and giggling, jumping in circles all around Harry until puddles of water formed on the ground. That was when she started jumping in the puddles, splashing the water absolutely everywhere and giggling loudly when she slipped in one of them. Harry shook his head fondly and twirled his fingers in the air so the rain would slow down to a stop and the stormy clouds could go away. The bright sun came back out, and now there was a rainbow high in the sky that Amalia took notice of right away. She awed some more and pointed up at it, her bright green eyes staring at the rainbow like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Harry loved her so much.

"Papa, that was so bad ass."

Harry immediately cocked his head back and brought his arms back to his side. "Excuse me?" he scolded, furrowing his eyebrows together right when Amalia's wide green eyes glanced at him, slightly fearful. "Lia, we don't say that word. That's a very bad word. Where did you hear that?"

"I heard Bee-Bee say it," Amalia answered shyly, bringing her hands behind her back and scuffing her shoes on the ground, pouting her lips outs. She really looked like a wounded pup right now, added to the minor fact that she did actually have a tail coming out her lower spine, but anyway, Harry did feel slightly bad for getting a tone with her. He should know his little girl absorbed things like a sponge and that his mate and other daughter had no filter when it came to talking. "I also heard daddy say it," she added as an after thought, ducking her chin to her chest.