17 - I Want You

✧Previously on Chapter Sixteen✧

PSA: There is sexual content .... YAYAYYAAY!

I tried to make it spicy. I also renamed this chapter. It was once called "Take me," but I wanted something else. Enjoy xx

Harry left the library and ran all the way back to his cabin to lock himself in a bathroom because well, he had no idea what else to do.

Harry literally just found out he had magic in his system - magic. The same kind of magic that was once inside Malum - the same kind of magic that killed Harry's unborn child - the same kind of magic that Malum tried to use to reverse the werewolf spell - the same kind of magic that actually killed Harry. Yeah, that magic was inside of Harry, and it was that magic that also brought Harry back from the dead. Harry never thought in his entire existence of living that he would ever possess the same power as a witch. He knew becoming a werewolf would be inevitable since meeting Louis, but magic, that was another supernatural power Harry didn't think he'd ever gain. Harry was already a soulmate to Louis. He gave Louis an immense amount of strength and power. He also produced triplet alphas with his soulmate, which had never been done before. Then Harry also discovered he had the power to produce a protective shield over Louis when he was in the face of danger. Not only that, but Harry had also killed an original werewolf so adding magic on top of all of this was enough to send Harry into the bathroom in a panicked mess.

Before Harry had actually left the room, Sophia managed to explain the magic inside of Harry. The magic Harry possessed was nothing like Malum's magic. Harry had Nature's magic inside of him - the gift of magic that nature originally gave the witches to make Earth a better place. Harry had the magic to regrow the land, to bring light to the darkness, to give wind to the deserted, and to give water to the dry. He had the kind of magic that channeled the elements of earth, not the kind that could be used to do sacrifices or create powerful spells. Harry ultimately felt like Mother Nature at the moment, and the last thing he wanted to do was do what Malum did and harness the black magic that was the counterbalance to the good magic he apparently currently possessed. Harry was scared, and he had every right to be after all the magical shit they just tried to get rid of.

Harry eventually heard a knock on the bathroom door that jolted him from his thoughts. He was standing at the sink staring at his reflection, eyes puffy from tears and knuckles turning white from clenching down hard on the edges of the sink. He didn't bother moving when the knock was heard, only felt more tears spring to his eyes at knowing that the very person on the other side of the door had once succumbed to the magic that Harry possessed inside of him. Harry couldn't face him, and he didn't want to face him.

"Harry?" Louis gently called out when Harry refused to open the door. He knocked a couple more times, and Harry closed his eyes with a loud sigh coming out.

"Go away."

Harry was back to breathing heavily, feeling his heart rate rapidly increase and like the entire bathroom was closing in on him. Harry's head was spinning, his skin was starting to feel hot, and he was on the verge of cracking the sink in half if he continued to have this internal panic attack about the magic that was flowing through his veins.

"Harry," Louis called out again, continuously knocking and driving Harry right near to madness. "It's okay, baby. Just open up."

Harry's eyes snapped open to look at himself again. He saw that there was no change in the way his face looked, and if he was ever going to get out of the damn bathroom, he needed to not look so - a mess. Harry turned on the faucet and let the water running down the drain blank out the noise of Louis knocking on the door. It worked for a few seconds until the knocking sound was back and ringing Harry's ears. For fucks sake, Louis could honestly break through the door if he wanted to get to Harry, and at this moment, Harry was wishing he would do that instead of constantly knocking. Harry had to cup his hands underneath the faucet water to splash some of it on his face to cool him down, but it didn't do anything other than burn his skin.