11 - The Bond Mark

✧Previously on Chapter Ten✧

Harry's eyes were slowly starting to open up after ages of them being closed, and he felt his entire body aching in pain and his mind completely groggy. He let out a groan once he was able to get his eyes fully open, but then he noticed he couldn't see anything at all and that he was in a dark room with no light. Harry let out a shaky breath and tried to get up from the seat he was sitting in, but the chains that were around his ankles and wrist tugged against him, and suddenly, he felt sharp silver puncturing his skin. He let out a quiet whine and refrained from moving anymore, realizing that he was locked up and unable to move without hurting himself.

He was able to turn his head to the side when the door off to the side had light passing through the cracks. Harry so much gathered that he was captured and taken to a house, but whenever he tried to sniff the air to see if he could pick up any scents, he realized there was wolf blockers being sprayed into the air. He couldn't use his wolf senses, and Harry was slowly started to panic now that he noticed he was completely at the mercy of whoever kidnapped him here.

"Hello?" he called out after a second, heart rate increasing and breathing picking up speed.

Harry's throat felt dry when his plea came out loudly. He wasn't entirely sure how long he had been gone or when the last time he had been properly fed. He tried swallowing to see if his spit would be enough to smooth his throat out, but it was hard for him to even get that down. Harry let out a cough before he was turning to look at the door again, letting out a shaky breath before trying to get anyone to come get him.

"Hello?" Harry screamed louder. "Ed?" He questioned. "Are you there?"

It seemed like that was what did it because once Harry quieted down, he could hear the lock to the door becoming detached. When the door finally opened, a bright, fluorescent light came beaming into the dark room, and Harry had to squint his eyes so the sensitive light wouldn't hurt his head. He really wasn't able to see clearly when a lady started to walk into the room. It took him awhile before he was finally able to adjust to see that women looked middle aged and was definitely not Malum.

The eyes were what Harry noticed first, blue and dull, and there was a familiarity to her face that Harry couldn't quiet put his finger on.

"Who are you?" He asked as if she would answer. "You look familiar," he then noted, scanning every feature of her face.

It took a long minute of the woman standing there lifelessly in front of Harry, her dull eyes remaining locked right on Harry's own. Harry swallowed when he noticed she wasn't speaking at all, simply standing there like a bump in the road. Harry continued to look her up and down. Despite the faded features on her face, and the pale resemblance of her skin, Harry was able to see the true beauty on her face. She had plump lips that were dry and pale, a button nose and full eyebrows. Her hair was flowing down to her shoulders, and when Harry looked back at her eyes one last time, it made him remember of a similar pair that he so easily fell in love with.

"Your Louis' mum," Harry then gasped.

It was then when Harry remembered his vision about Jay and Ed's death flashing through his mind not that long ago, and now he was trying to figure out if that was his warning to the two of them now being alive. It would make sense considering two people who were supposed to be dead for years were now alive, or as alive as they could be. Harry was still trying to figure everything out himself, and he knew that there was something strange possessing Ed, and now possessing Jay.