•Two•

Zaccai was outside watering the flowers since it bore her being inside

Zaccai was outside watering the flowers since it bore her being inside. She had to beg her parents to let her outside since they were a little resistant but complied once she popped out the puppy dog eyes and the jutting of her bottom lips.

As Zaccai was finishing up and planning to put away the water jug, a hand tugged her further away from the flower bed, a place where her parents can be out of hearing range. This startled her making a scream that was quickly muffled by a hand instantly silencing her. Looking back in fear she was met with the wide eyes of her best friend Camila.

Camila was a Spanish girl who became friends with Zaccai due to their parents working together, otherwise, Zaccais parents would have never allowed the two to meet. Camila could be described as having a fiery persona, the complete opposite of Zaccai. She was the stereotypical teen only a little bold and out there.

Zaccai's parents were adamant about letting Camila around her knowing she may be a bad influence on her, but her parents were resilient enough to make the friendship work. Granted having her around didn't spark up smiles from the parents but they were observant of their daughter's happiness when Camila was around.

An ear-splitting smile covered Zaccai's face when she saw her best friend of 3 years. She hasn't seen her for three days and feels even more lonely without her around.

"Camila!" Squealed Zaccai loudly her voice resonating through the area as a wide smile took over her face. The height difference could be notably seen as Zaccai jumped in excitement. Camila was 5'8 with Zaccai barely reaching her shoulders.

Camila pulled her in for a hug which didn't seem to cease Zaccai's constant hopping while she hugged back. She enjoyed being around Zaccai and her refreshing personality and as much as she hated how her parents kept her away she had to admit she also had the urge to protect her and lock her somewhere safe.

"What's up Zaccai!?, You missed me?" Camila asked excitedly reciprocating the same energy back while looking down at her.

"Of course I missed you!" she squealed "I was so bored without you Camila, I had to watch the birds all day which is no problem but still. . ." Camila quickly shushed her knowing when she gets excited she talks a lot and fast–too fast, sometimes for the human ears to comprehend.

"All right, all right I'm here now and I've got the perfect 3rd-anniversary gift for you," Camila said, knowing fully well that anything outside what she usually does, may appear as a surprise to her.

"Surprise for what?" Zaccai replied looking confused. You would think not having much to do would leave you with enough brain space to remember, but Zaccai is a different case she forgets things easily.

"Our third-anniversary bitch!!" Shouted Camila excitedly she knew not to take it to heart with Zaccai not remembering, she also knows Zaccai will feel bad for forgetting something important to them and start beating herself up over it.

"Oh my god, Camila!" Zaccai exclaimed, throwing her hands on her face, " I forgot I'm so sorry I didn't mean to –I completely understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore I'm so sorry I hope you forgive me. . ." cried Zaccai she felt bad knowing her best friend put up with her stupidity for three years, and then and she forgets their third anniversary she wouldn't be surprised if she left.

"Relax darling" Camila cut her off " You're going to shut up and listen," she continued in which Zaccai looked up at her with tears in her eyes. " You not remembering our anniversary will not let me stop being friends with you, I love your weirdness and your beautiful way of looking at life your purity balances me out so no I will not stop being friends with you doesn't matter what you say or do... Ok?" Camila said slowly as if she was talking to a child.

Zaccai could only nod, feeling the tears dry up.

"So you want to hear my gift to you or not?" Camila asked.

"Yes, yes, tell me please!" Zaccai said excitedly her body getting jittery at the feeling of waiting.

"So. . ." Camila stops with a mischievous look, she knew Zaccai was very excited to hear the news, so prolonging it was making her antsy.

"I was thinking for this anniversary why don't we go to a club for the first time, well first time for you" Camila was not of legal age to go to a club, but she got connections from people back in Cuba her home country who makes fake ID's.

The silence was all that was heard from Zaccai she was thinking it over going to the club was something she wants to do, especially since Camila went there and Camila was always telling her about her going to the club and drinking . . . substances.

The only problem she sees wrong is her parents. They would never let her out.

Looking at Camila sadly Zaccai said, "What about my parents, they would never let me out, especially knowing we're going to the club." Zaccai felt bad knowing how important this was to Camila but she knew her parents would never let her out.

"Hey, hey, don't worry I got that covered nothing a little lie won't cover."

Gasping Zaccai looks at Camila with wide eyes, "Lying to my parents, but that's bad what if they find out!? We're going to be in so much trouble!"

"Don't worry, we won't get in trouble just say what I tell you to say and agree to it and do the sad face you know they can't resist your sad face," Camila replied having full trust in her idea which she will think of when the times comes.

"Ok, if you say so" Nodding her head Zaccai believes in her friend and hopes her parents wouldn't find out, she would hate for her parents to stop making them best friends and them knowing she is lying will lead to them doing exactly that.