•Twenty Six•

•Mature Scene up ahead•

As much as Argento try not to show it, he was nervous, seeing that her body was like a temple he would forever worship. He was scared that when he started giving her pleasure, he would take it a step further – he was nervous about how her reaction would be.

Argento felt like he was losing his manliness he never had to question himself when he would be intimate with someone.

But this girl did wonders to him.

Zaccai was excited but also anxious This was the first time she and Argento were really going further she didn't know how further but it was more than they just usually do.

She wished she watched all the porn it would help in this situation as pointers.

She looked up at him with wide eyes, she didn't know if she was ready Zaccai felt her heart race once she thought about what will take place soon. She wondered if it was going too fast–was it?. But she couldn't deny her body's needs she was naive, yes, but she knows when her body acts different and it had been acting weirdly since she met him.

He made her happy and she always felt wanted around him–not like her parents didn't–it made her feel wanted it's just a different type of want.

He took her first kiss, touched her down there where no one had ever touched ever, he made her feel tingly all over, especially in the nether regions she wasn't that oblivious to know he wanted the same he treated her right, so why not.

She remembered her mom saying once with tears in her eyes "honey one day daddy and mommy won't be here and as much as I hate to say it you may have to find someone else to take care of you love and cherish you as we did and when you meet that person you'll know, trust your heart and your brain they must agree with each other if they do, you know he's the right one without a doubt love him and cherish him he will make you happy... Follow your heart baby mommy and daddy loves you" Zaccai could feel her heart swell at her mother's words.

Her heart and brain did agree with each other, she trusted him she may not fully love him yet, but there is no denying some form of love and connection present.

She looked up at Argento seeing him watching her with a dazed look in his dark alluring eyes.

Yep, they agreed.

"Petit oiseau if you don't want this and want to back out tell me from now cause once I start I will not stop until I have you cumming and shaking underneath me from pleasure," Argento exclaimed with a serious tone, he knew himself well enough and didn't want to seem like it was forced upon her.

A choice is made.

"Yes... I... I want you," she blushed hard she recalled the girl from the porn saying something along that line.

Argento was glad she said yes, his dick couldn't deal with any more cold showers.

Argento grabbed her ankles and pulled her down towards him fitting himself between her legs, today he will make her feel more pleasure than her body had ever witnessed.