•Four•

Zaccai was eager to see unknown sea creatures at the aquarium

Zaccai was eager to see unknown sea creatures at the aquarium. She usually visits the aviary or the zoo where she spends most of her time with the birds."Can we see the whales, ooh, I want to see a whale, a big blue one." Zaccai excitedly chattered about the 'Big Blue Whale,' her mind only occupied with a whale.

"We're not going to the aquarium," Camila told her, looking at her weirdly when they were as far away as possible from Zaccai's parents. 'I'm sure I told her we're going to the club'. Camila's inner voice thought.

"Wait, what? But you said we're going to the aquarium!"

"I know, but if I told your parents that were going to the club, they would never let you out," Justified Camila.

"But what's wrong with the club all you do is drink and dance, right?." Zaccai said confusedly she was sure her parents would have no problem with them drinking and dancing.

"Oh yeah, something like that," Camila said nervously, not knowing how to tell the innocent beauty that what they were drinking wasn't water or juice-well, not her type of juice and dancing let's not even get on to that.

The silence was heard after that seeing as both girls were lost in their thoughts.

Camila wondered how the night would go hopefully good trying to not think about all the things that could go wrong.

'Fücking Asshöles'

Zaccai thought about what dress she would wear 'Maybe my fluffy light red one with tiny birds all over

When they arrived at Zaccai's room Camila went over to check her closet while Zaccai sat on her bed Indian style.

"Wow, I knew you were innocent but all your clothes look like something they would see in wear Alice in Wonderland" Camila exclaimed incredulously while looking through Zaccai's closet, which was big but had a small variety of what you would classify as 'normal clothes'.

Most of Zaccai's clothing were dresses that had frills on some of them and almost all of them had a bird on them.

Yup, Alice in Wonderland.

Her few normal clothes were skater skirts, skater dresses (which were cute), blouses, a few shorts, and some other small accessories.

Most of Zaccai's clothing was light red color since that was her favorite color.

"Can I wear my red dress!?" Zaccai asked eagerly while bouncing up and down on the bed with her eyes opened wide with excitement.

"You have a red dress where?" Camila said excitedly 'red means sexy', she thought excitedly.

Jumping off the bed, Camila rushed over to her open closet to look for her favorite red dress with birds all over it.

Finding it, she shoved the cloth in Camila's face bouncing up and down on her heel back she wanted to wear that dress.

Seeing the dress the smile on Camila's face was slowly wiped off.

"What but I thought... You said you had a red dress" Camila stuttered it's not like the dress was ugly, it was cute but just not right for the occasion.

"Ye-yes and this is my dress don't you like it?" Zaccai seeing that Camila was not responding slowly took the dress down with her eyes watering "O-o it's f-fine I.."

"No, it's not like your dress isn't cute, it's just not clubbing ready you need something sexy, but I guess since we told your parents were going to the aquarium I guess this will have to do plus it makes you happy so why not," Camila said in one breath.

Hearing this, an ear-splitting, lip hurting eye eye-twitching smile took over Zaccai's face.

Zaccai's sudden outburst of tears surprised Camila as he anxiously asked, "If everyone likes the clothes I wear, does that mean they'll like me too? But what if there are many people and they don't like me?"

Zaccai can count the number of people she has seen and interacted with on one hand. Whenever Zaccai gets the chance to go somewhere her parents always make sure they get VIP treatment.

So interacting with other individuals was very rare for her, Zaccai had only interacted with her parents, Camila and her parents, her brother, some family members and some of their work colleagues–about two of them.

"You have nothing to worry about, I'll make sure you look stunning and I won't let anyone say anything negative about you."

As soon as they finished planning for tomorrow's outing, Camila said her goodbyes to Zaccai and reminded her that she would be there at 6 to get her ready.

As part of her nightly routine, Zaccai meticulously brushed her teeth, washed her face, and braided her thick, curly hair.

Once she was finished, she went to her queen-sized bird-covered design bed and went under the cover not bothering to set an alarm as she was an early riser even though she had nothing to do most mornings but waking up early to watch the birds was a daily morning routine for her.

Making sure the lights were turned off and bird noise sounds were on she twisted and turned trying to find a comfortable spot once she found it she closed her eyes with a content sigh.

/