•Seventeen•

Zaccai was surprised to see Argento at the door that she froze wide he's looking at him

"Hello ma beauté" Argento said, looking down at her at her. He specifically told her parents not to tell her who's house she was going to.

Zaccai quickly closed her mouth and started blushing, she remembered last night's event and was embarrassed when she remembered how she fell asleep on him.

Zaccai stuttered out an "H-hi Mr. Bellerose" while looking around not making eye contact with him.

He smirked at her silliness and opened the door wider for her to come in using his hands as a 'come in' gesture also.

As she stepped in he bent down to her height and whispered in her ears "it's Argento beauté".

That action made Zaccai turn red and quicken her steps inside while Argento grabbed the rest of the suitcases outside while chuckling.

It was all part of Argento plans to let Zaccai come to his home. All he had to do was make her parents go on a business trip for some months it was even easier since they were head of the department of finance.

Zaccai was amazed by the interior of the house the whole place had a modern feel to it which a little vintage here and there.

There was one picture that drew Zaccai attention it was placed in the sitting room on the far wall–a picture of a blue bird sitting on a branch she made her way over the picture looking up at it with interest.

"You like birds," she jumped at the voice in the background, turning around fully she laid eyes on Argento, who stood there with both hands in his pocket looking at her with no emotion on his face.

Argento remembered getting that picture from his mom who has a fascination with birds –she specifically gave him as a present of remembrance.

She could have given him a picture of her or even a locket, but no, she gave him a picture of a bird.

"I-I uh, "she was nervous–all confidence she had before was gone, she was smart enough to know that this is his house and she will be staying with him.

"Are you nervous ma beauté?" Argento asked, taking slow steps towards her.

"N-no am f-fine, yeah, I'm fine" Zaccai felt like she was trying to reassure herself, she wasn't fine her heart was beating wildly and her face was burning to make it worse she swore she felt sweat run down her back.

Zaccai tried calming down not wanting to start hyperventilating the last thing she needed was her anxiety taking over it was rare for it to happen, but at times when she felt like she was under pressure she started getting symptoms of it.

Argento continued walking to her until he was nose to nose with her –obviously he stooped down–"It seems like your nervous to me" he smirked.

Zaccai felt tears forming in her eyes to her it was like he was mocking her and that made her feel frustrated but all she can do is cry.

When Argento saw the tears forming in her eyes, he changed his actions from teasing to being soft. Taking her in his arms he used his hands to wrap her legs around his waist.

Sitting down in the one seater couch with Zaccai still in his arms, he rocked himself and softly shushed her.

Zaccai had her face in his neck sniffing up back the fallen tears she felt frustrated with him it was like he was mocking, but in his point of view it was all just teasing.

"Am sorry beauté" he softly reassured her not wanting to see her cry, he was angry at himself for making her cry on the first day she came home.

Yes home this was her home now and if he could stop anything from happening, it was her parents taking her way from him.

"What does that mean," she questioned, raising her head from his tear soaked shirt.

"Beauté?.... It means beauty in French," he smiled softly at her using his thumb to wipe away stray tears from her cheeks.

Observing the tear stains on her cheeks made him even distraught. "Why the fuck did you have to tease her' his inner voice complain 'bitch'.

Sniff "you speak French?" Zaccai excitedly bounced on his laps.

Argento hold on a groan when Zaccai started bouncing on his lap right where his dick was, he moved back a little trying anything to let her slide down a little on his laps and not his dick.

It's work, though.

It was more torturous for him as she was innocent not knowing the things she was doing to him.

Zaccai leaned closer to Argento hands on his dick.

Letting out a loud groan and threw his head back if he didn't have blue balls, then he sure had it now.

"Jesus fucking Christ, " he muttered to himself looking up at the ceiling with a pained look.

"Are you ok!? Did I hurt you..... What's that?" she poked him in the dick.

"Ok gets off me" Argento lifted her effortlessly off his lap and started to pace the floor "you're going to kill me," he again murmured to himself running his hands down his face and trying to get comfortable in his sweatpants that seem to get a little too tight.

"Am sorry," Zaccai whispered softly, looking down.

"No, no am sorry it's ok you didn't know, " he promised kneeling down in front of her, still he was taller than her.

"Ok" a wide smile appeared on Zaccai face.

Chuckling, he continued "let's get you something to eat while I go take a quick shower"

They made their way towards the kitchen making some small talk.

Despite the fact Zaccai was forgetful she remembered –what was that in his pants it was long hard and was protruding from his pants.

And also very thick.

1099 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not one of my favorite chapters ugh, I don't hate it, but I don't like it either.

Shïts been bad, first of all my second dog died, he belonged to my brother, but I took care of him... Rest in peace Romo.

And period pain is being a bïtch I feel like I want to cut my stomach out.

But even though I hated this chapter I hope y'all liked it don't forget to vote a lot you have buts its ok [not really] and comment your fav chapter so far... BYE!!

*=HarrysAngel=*