•Thirty Four•

Zaccai stepped out the shower she had been in for more than an hour, not getting the possibility to take a shower left her dirty even the hospital didn't provide a shower for her to take

So the first thing she did when once she stepped inside the house was headed to the shower and she had been in it for over an hour relaxing in the warm water while washing her hair and body thoroughly.

Instead of putting on something presentable, she went with the relaxing look and threw on some PJs.

It was a fact that faster she was finished with all the discussion that was soon to come she was going to bed. So she didn't see the need to dress up then change again.

Just like how it did it make sense to spread your bed in the morning when you just gong to mess it back up when you come home.

Sigh.

Shouting could be heard from the living room proving Zaccai inner theory right.

They wanted her back home.

But did she want to? Nope iZaccai loved her parents dearly and wouldn't want to hurt their feelings in no way possible, but she wanted to stay with Argento she had more freedom and his present made her happy he granted comfort to her and she loved the affection he would show her.

So no she didn't want to go home the problem was how she was going to tell her parents hopefully they would understand.

When she stepped inside the sitting room where her parents, Argento, her brother, Kasey and Camila was present, the whole room went silent.

"Oh honey are you ok can you walk am so sorry for leaving you" her mom rushed out inspecting her daughter with a worried look on her face.

"A-am fine momma" Zaccai replied basking in her moms warm presents.

Mrs Tevel pulled Zaccai towards in a hug, tears running down her face while murmuring incoherent words in her hair.

Argento stood at the side watching he was having an inner turmoil with himself, for the past hour Zaccai parents and brother were shouting at him.

He understood her parents were upset and sad that he got Zaccai hurt so he didn't threaten them, but her brother Addam; Argento thought of all the ways he could strangle him.

'Fücking Boy'

When Zaccai mother was finished hugging the life out of her, she led her towards the sofa–everyone in the room was quiet the tension was thick in the air.

What a choice, would be.

"Zaccai honey, I-" her mom's voice broke which made tears sprout at Zaccai eyes, she didn't like seeing her momma like this "I can tell you love it here, but please tell me you want to come home, it's not safe here" tears were running down both faces "you need to come home honey"