•Nineteen•

•Mature Scene up ahead•

As Soon as their little moment was over it was soon to be night and Argento realize he still hadn't given her a tour of the house she was going to live in neither has he shown her the room she will be sleeping in.

Although he would love to make her sleep with him–he had to remind himself to take things slow she wasn't ready for that yet.

Most people who had met Argento would think he would be into Ddlg of BDSM as he was a very dominant man, but he was just naturally dominant and possessive according to him he doesn't want a label to determine who is.

If both him and Zaccai was to ever get into a relationship, it would feel like a Ddlg because of her pure aura.

"Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed I'll give you a tour of the house" Argento commented talking softly to a half-awake Zaikai.

"Mhm" she hummed/mumbled out rolling her face in the crook of his neck.

As delicately as possible he went up the stairs, pass bathrooms, closet, and guest bedroom towards her bedroom which was located right in front of his.

By the time Argento made it towards the bedroom, Zaccai was already fully asleep, snoring ever so softly in the crook of his neck, he could feel the heat of her breath on his skin making goosebumps appear.

Placing her on the bed, he removed her shoes and left the rest of her clothes on, not wanting to pass boundaries, as much as he wants to.

Taking the comforter he placed it over her body that was curled up in a ball.

He felt like a creep for the second time–he stood over her watching her sleep her mouth half open he couldn't resist the urge to trace her face with his fingers so he did just that.

Her skin was soft under his fingertips and her naturally red cheeks with little freckles seem redder than normal.

He quickly took his hands back when she turned her body towards him, seeing that at the time to take his leave, he kissed her on the forehead and escort his way out of the room, closing the door softly and made his way towards his where he changed and went into the bed.

"I love you," she said, standing at the side of the bed in her wedding dress.

"I love you too," he replied, looking at her the love of his life she changed a lot over the past months but he couldn't have been much prouder.

She started to seductively take off her wedding dress revealing a white sheer lingerie set that revealed her hard nipples and smooth pink cunt.

He felt his dick twitch in his suit looking at his wife's attire she turned really brave over these past months he was surprised he kept it in his pants all this time. She was like an Angel.