•Twenty two•

*mild mature scene*

*mild mature scene*

Zaccai went back to her work on his hands when she was finished, she looked at her work feeling content with the outcome.

"Good job petite oiseau" Argento admitted, looking down at her art work she felt a sense of pride when he complimented her work, somehow it felt like it was her life go to please him–to always hear him give her praise.

With a bright smile, on her face, she jumped into his lap bouncing up and down with glee –she felt very energetic suddenly.

With her mind being so occupied, she didn't hear his sound of distress.

"Can I color your whole body then?" since the only area, she colored was his hands, seeing how happy he was with her work she wanted to do it his whole body now.

"Not today petit oiseau" his voice was deep and raspy.

She pouted "ok"

"Come on, let's get you something to eat," he stood up grabbing her ass in a firm grip not to let her fall–for balance.

"But am not hungry" She confronted him she did not feel hungry-a little bit but not that much.

"You still have to eat petit oiseau," he said as calmly as possible gripping tighter to her.

"But I don't want to I'm not hungry," she shouted and started kicking him.

With a firm slap on her ass, she stopped kicking and looked up at Argento with tears forming in her eyes.

"It's time for  you to eat, you don't have to eat everything but at least eat some and stop throwing a tantrum."He was mad, he lifted her off his body and placed her the floor, going towards the kitchen not waiting on her.

Zaccai sniffed wiping away her tears and followed behind him while looking down, she has never acted like that before and understood why he was mad she shouldn't have behaved like that when he only wanted her to eat.

Zaccai walk into the kitchen and saw Argento leaning on the far corner of the room, arms crossed with a passive look on his face at this time he looked very dangerous she felt even guiltier that is was all her fault.

She looked at him and stretched her arms out, but he only turned his head away and look the other direction, Zaccai slowly put her hands down as the tears begin to form in her eyes again, she tries not to let any tears roll down her face but her body did not comply with her.

Wiping the fallen tears she walked to the table looking down at her lunch; macaroni and cheese–one of her favorite.

She ate her food slowly throwing glances at him she sometimes caught his eyes, but he looked the other direction–he seems to be deep in thought.

When she was finished eating he took the plate from in front of her and carried it towards the kitchen, he came back still not paying her any attention.