•Fifteen•

Taking her hands, Argento time leads her over to the table with different types of desserts laid out in an array of art

By now everyone in the room was looking at them in wonder and jealousy.

They have never seen their boss be so interested in someone, when someone at the office would talk to him that wasn't his PA he would either insult them or plain ignore them.

Argento heard the rumors from his workers, but he wasn't worried he didn't care about what they think.

He glanced down at Zaccai whose eyes were set on the dessert table.

Shaking his head with a low chuckle, he murmured "haven't you already ate enough dessert"

"Huh?!" She looked up at him with a startled expression.

"No desserts" he replied, looking ahead not wanted by to see the sad look in her eyes.

"B-but please" her lips started wobbling and she whispered softly, looking at the dessert table longingly.

"You have already eaten a whole plate of desserts you need to eat some food now or else your tummy will start aching" Argento stated giving her a small smile "do you want to see me sad"

Zaccai wipes her tears and shouted "N-no!.. I don't want to see you sad"

By now they stopped walking and was standing between the dessert table and the food table.

"But if you eat any more desserts you're going to get an upset tummy and that's going to make me upset... Now let's get you some food in that little tummy of yours, " he grinned tickling her tummy making her let out a shriek and a nod.

They made their way to the food table which had vegetables, different types of meat, potatoes and other different type of food.

Grabbing a dish for Zaccai, Argento started placing vegetable, mash potatoes and barbecue chicken on her plate and did the same for him but with a larger quantity.

Argento made Zaccai loop her hands with his and he advanced back to their table.

Placing the dishes with food on the table, he pulled out a chair for Zaccai then places her food in front of her, he did the same for himself and they began eating.

Sometime later Argento heard chewing sounds from beside him, turning his head he he noticed how messy Zaccai face was that there was gravy on her nose, but she continued eating like it was nothing and was making loud chewing noise.

He stopped eating and leaned back in his chair, looking at his little beauty.

Argento thought it was cute how she ate and looked while eating, but was scared that she would choke on her food.

When he first saw her in the ballroom he realized that there was chocolate on her face now that it was mixed with gravy it looks even messier.

But he still thought it was cute.

Just as he was going to wipe her mouth corner with his thumb the couple from earlier came up to him with nervous smiles on their face.

"Mr. Belleros-"

"Am not interested in meeting your daughter," he exclaimed without looking at them.

Shocked by his response, Mrs. Tevel continued "Am sorry to hear that, but it's too late for such request as you have already met our daughter even eating with her"

That got Argento's attention he turned to the couple and became conscious of how similar they looked to his little beauté.

"The fuck" he squinted with annoyance there was no doubt that someone in this room where her parents, but being that the first couple he met since the night that annoyed him to know end where her parents was just plain weird.

Gasp "You said a word you shouldn't say" Zaccai said with wide eyes.

"Mr. Bellerose no disrespect, but please refrain from saying such words around our daughter" Mrs. Tevel said with a serious tone.

"My apologies, but it was just a surprise to me she was your daughter"

"No worries, but we were wondering if we could get her back now it's past her bedtime and we wouldn't want her to wake up grumpy" Mrs. Tevel implies squishing Zaccai cheeks and making funny faces at her.

Zaccai laughed at her mom's actions.

Looking down at his watch with a sullen face, he noted how it was 11:00 and hated that Mrs. Tevel was going to take away Zaccai from him.

"I see" with a low sigh he looked back the couple and gave a stiff nodded "I would like to have a moment with her before she leaves"

The couple looked at each other, but eventually nodded and left not being too far from them, but far enough to not hear the conversation.

"What's going on?" Zaccai questioned sadly she could tell something is wrong by his sullen look and her parents anxious look.

"You're going home, it's bedtime now," he replied sadly, trying to memorize every inch of her skin.

"B-But I don't want to go can't I stay with you, " she whined with tears forming in her eyes.

Argento felt contented knowing she wanted to stay with him, but put that emotion aside 'I will soon have her'

"We will be together soon enough, but for now you need to go home and rest don't want to be a grumpy baby in the morning... No"

"No," she murmured with a yawn.

Standing up Argento gently took her hands before he could make any more movement Zaccai wrapped her hands around his waist and pressed her face into his chest inhaling his scent which was calming to her.

Argento didn't feel anymore movement so he looked down and realized she fell asleep on his chest, he chuckled and picked her up bridal style.

He noted how light she was but didn't see nothing of it, as she was small herself –he sauntered over to her parents and silently asked where their car is.

Argento stepped outside the night air, making Zaccai shiver he took notice of this and hold her closer to his chest.

As her father opened the car car he placed her gently inside the car, but was stopped when he felt a gripped on his suit.

He looked down, saw Zaccai hand gripping his suit tightly he softly took her hands from his suit and finish taking off his jacket placing it over her small shivering body.

Before he left, he placed a kiss on her forehead and brushing the hair from her face.

Argento backed away from her and turned to her father with a nod, he went to his car there was nothing left for him to stay for.

He knew what he had to do now and not even God will stop him from doing it.

"Soon ma beauté"

1201 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I tried editing it so...Yeah.

Hate you ever watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom?

Don't forget to vote the more votes the faster I'll update and comment what you want to see next.

Btw, I think I'm updating earlier that I should be I don't remember my schedule and plus I hate following a schedule.

*=HarrysAngel=*