•Twenty Nine•

Argento knew something was wrong when Kasey called him, but he tried thinking positive and look where that got him in a car driving past the speed limit towards his house where someone was going to die

Bruce.

'That fucking mother fucker is going to die'

He was furious–someone had the nerves to touch his girl to even go as far as to try and violate her. That was a dead man walking.

'The walking dead would be fucking jealous'

Argento swear that Bruce is going to die he wasn't into the killing shit, but if he had to do it to protect Zaccai then he will without no remorse or hesitation.

He pulled into the driveway at record time it usually takes about half an hour to reach his home and same for when he is going to work.

Argento to didn't wait for his driver to come take the car he jumped out throwing the keys somewhere and rushed inside the house he could hear Zaccai cry from the door.

If his heart wasn't broken, it was now.

She sounded like she was straining and several sobs left her mouth and he heard every single one of them.

When he stepped foot in the sitting room, he first saw Zaccai on the couch curled up crying, he made his way over to her holding her in his arms as she immediately succumbed to his touch gripping his hair and burrowing her face into his neck.

He could feel the tears from her running down his neck.

"Am here baby, it's ok am here," he tried consoling her, but, she only cried more as if the scene was replaying in her head "shh am here and am not leaving you again don't worry petit oiseau I promise you he will never hurt you again"

Argento to set his eyes in Bruce –he was still knocked out cold on the floor and Argento wanted nothing more than to torture him make, him feel the pain of his dick being cut off.

And he will do that.

"A-Argento h-h-he tried..." Zaccai could finish her statement as she gave out a load sob that broke Argento to heart even more.

Even though Argento wasn't the one who hurts her, he felt like he had some blame in it– if Argento  didn't leave her with Bruce he wouldn't have hurt her.

And to think he trusted him.

Argento promises to surely show him what happens when you don't take his threats seriously he will not kill him. Yet.

But slowly torture him until Bruce was begging for mercy.

Kasey walked in through the archway with a solemn look rested on his face when he saw Zaccai curled up in Argentos arms.

"Take him to the warehouse and when you're finished, go to the basement and stay there" Argento's voice was hard, Kasey knew what was coming and he was dreading every moment of it.