•Twelve•

Gasping loudly with a twinkle in her eyes Zaccai looked around the grand room, taking in all its glorious details

It was not new to her to see very big buildings with such beautiful architecture, but this-this building out did everything her eyes have ever laid on.

All nervousness she felt was long gone and was taken over by different emotions missed together.

She turned to her parents with a wide smile etched on her face "Whose house is this!?" She excitedly asked bouncing on her spot.

"Am not sure but if I was supposed to guess, I think I belong to our boss" Mr.s Tevel said unsurely.

With a quiet 'oh' she continued looking around with wide eyes and mouth agape.

"Let's go meet some of our business friends... That ok?" her father started looking at his daughter and wife with a questioning look.

With a silent agreement, they trailed behind him, when they almost reached the group of their friends her father stopped at looked down at her.

"If you are getting uncomfortable at any time during the conversation just tell me, ok, even the slight nervousness should be told," he said sternly, but softly –his daughter safety and well-being was his number one priority.

With a nod of her head, she smiled and stood on her toe points to kiss his cheeks, she loved how her parents never let her feel the lack of parents love and care.

They continued there a way to the group of people who were laughing with each other the group consisted 8 people, five of which were men and the three other women.

A man in a gray suit and a balding spot on his head, saw the family first and started smiling from ear to ear; he was there good friend Gregory or as his non-business friends know him as Mr. Keenly.

He has been Mr and Mr.s Tevel friends before they started working at the job and has only seen their daughter twice–when she was born and once when she had come to the office and even then he didn't see her long enough to memorize.

"Kane! Bailey! Am so glad you guys are here" Gregory shouted opening his arms for a warm welcome.

"It's not like we could miss it" Bailey (Mrs. Tevel) joked.

Giving a hearty laugh Gregory looked down behind them seeing them as a small person hiding behind them only peeping out when she thought no one was looking.

"And my dear Zaccai," he said softly "I haven't seen you since last year, how are you sweet child?" he continued not expecting an answer.