•Twenty three•

"Hmm

"Hmm... Dry hump I like it" Zaccai's cheeks were coated with a blush from the previous event and what she just admitted.

The feeling it gave her made her want to do it over and over again but it was also weird.

Argento's voice was raspy as she talked "let's get you changed," he stood up letting her place herself on the floor and took her hands in his making their way towards her bedroom.

When they were both finished changing Argento gave her a tour of the house and outside. Right now they were both in the backyard, which had a lot of space and was covered with low cutting grass and different types of flowers.

Zaccai ran around in her summer dress with a euphoric smile on her face, she loved the freedom she got when she was with Argento.

"Come play with me!" she screamed at him who was sitting on the lawn chair watching her.

She was playing a game of race with herself that was amusing to him because every time she would scream I win but no one else was playing with her.

He made his way from the wooden patio towards her, stopping at the starting line. He knew no doubt he would win, but will try to slow his pace down for her.

"Ready," she giggled with amusement "mark" they went down at mark "set" sticking her bum in the air, which automatically got Argentos attention "GO!!" She screamed taking off running towards the finishing line a wide smile still on her face.

Argento jogged behind her– one of her steps was like three of his, but he slowed down making her win the race.

She crossed the line jumping in the air, her hands flailing wildly "I win," she chanted over and over.

Argento grabbed her and wrap her legs around his waist with a content smile he was glad that he allowed her to win "Good Job petit oiseau" her face was flush even more than normal after such unneeded exercise.

They played around some more, as night came they made their way back inside going for a much-needed shower then going into the theater room to watch a movie.

"Ok, what do you want to watch?" Argento asked, sitting down on one of the theatre chair lifting Zaccai on his lap.

"Snow White," she answered, relaxing back into his chest, he started the movie wrapping an arm around her.

They continue to watch several movies throughout the night like DuckTales and the lion king both which had some kind of bird in it.

Argento could hear her snoring so he turned off the big screen and lifted her in his arms automatically she snuggled into him while smacking her lips.

Instead of bringing her towards her room, he makes a detour towards his.

Lifting the sheets of his bed, he gently placed her down covering her body and made his way in the bed, wrapping an arm around her waist with his face nuzzled into the side of her neck.