•Three•

Camila stayed over for dinner, it didn't look suspicious to Mr

Camila stayed over for dinner, it didn't look suspicious to Mr. and Mrs. Tevel seeing as Camila stayed over at their house a lot. Mr. and Mrs. Tevel and Camila's parents worked in the same finance department at their job so they see each other to a great extent.

"Honey, relax and eat..."

Mr. Tevel mumbled to Zaccai seeing how jittery she was in her seat.

Zaccai's nerves were bouncing everywhere she was nervous knowing that right after dinner the lie would be told. The only thoughts swimming through her mind were 'what if we get caught'.

Camila only stayed over at her house so she could start her plan and seeing how Zaccai was jittery because of nervousness, was also making her nervous. Camila was scared the two adults in the room were going to get suspicious of Zaccai's behavior, as it's not something she'll normally do, only if she's, nervous, scared, or worried which she was all of.

So the only thing Camila could think of to make Zaccai stop bouncing her legs is to forcefully press her hand downs on her knees which should seize her from bouncing her legs.

But the opposite happened.

Zaccai was frightened by the hand on her leg, which led to her bouncing her legs higher which resulted in Camila's hands, which were still on her legs hitting the bottom of the table.

"Fucking Bitch!!" cursed Camila as she cradled her hand that was pulsing in pain. She could see a red bruise starting to formulate. Her sudden loud outburst frightened Zaccai not knowing the cause. The whole dinner table was quiet looking at Camila in fright and anger the latter coming from the two adults.

"Sorry I accidentally bit my tongue, the food was just too good to eat slowly," Camila said, smiling trying her best to hide the pain. She knew the only way out of the situation was to compliment Mrs. Tevel's food which worked. Seeing as she gave her a slight smile and went back to eating.

Zaccai also went back to eating and thankfully though she stopped her jittering.

"So Zaccai our third anniversary is coming up," said Camila keeping her cool.

"Y-yeah it is" Zaccai replied nervously with a shake in her voice while taking a quick glimpse at her parents who stopped eating and was staring at their plate.

"So I was planning on..."

"Nope... No, whatever you're going to say it's a no," cut off Mrs. Tevel

"What comes on I'm just taking her to the aquarium and I'm sure she has never been there, plus it's our anniversary you have to let her go."

"No, I don't. You too can celebrate your anniversary here in her room watching a chick-flick or something."

"It's our third anniversary at least let her go out for once!.. Mr. Tevel what do you think?" Camila asked now directing the question at the father.

Mr. Tevel was always a quiet man, as much as he is protective of his daughter, he was more understanding than his wife and he knew she wanted to go to the aquarium. Everyone, even the quiet Zaccai was now watching Mr. Tevel hoping that whatever was to come out of his mouth would benefit them.

"I see no problem with it... She will have fun and one day at the aquarium won't change her behavior and it's their friendship anniversary the least we could do is let them go," Mr. Tevel finished off, and his wife was left gapping at him she surely thought he would be on her side.

Zaccai and Camila were smiling widely. There was no way Mrs. Tevel would say no now, that her husband agreed. "Fine, you can go, but I need to know the date, time, and location for when you're leaving and coming back," Mrs. Tevel said with irritation in her voice.

Camila told her all that she needed to know not caring about it since the permission to go was sealed

"It's a night aquarium...."

"What no... which aquarium is open at the night!?" Protested Mrs. Tevel 'night, so someone could kidnap my daughter' she thought.

"It has to be in the night they're having a glow-in-the-dark theme night and if we go in the morning, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! " Camila replied anxiously

"Fine, fine you can go what's the time you will return."

"Midnight... And before you protest, there will be a firework show at exactly midnight and I'm sure Zaccai doesn't want to miss it, we can even drive the car so what do you say?" Camila said thanking the big man above for helping her come up with such a lie while under pressure.

Mrs. Tevel looked at her daughter who was pouting at her, she couldn't say no to that face.

"Fine you can go, but remember midnight no later than that and carry pepper spray, make sure your phone is fully charged so I can get you when I call, and if there are any problems at all call me." Mrs. Tevel rushed out gripping her daughter's hand.

Zaccai was glad all she had to do was give her puppy dog face because talking would leave her a stuttering mess.

|