•Thirty•

A week has passed by and Zaccai started being herself again she wasn't crying as much which made Argento ecstatic

Argento's parents has called asking about Zaccai it still confuses Argento on how they know about her, still he carried her to meet them and to say it was embarrassing was an understatement.

Argentos mom could not keep her hands of Zaccai always pinching her cheeks and hugging her always saying she was so cute.

Argento could remember his mother saying "oh, look at her she so beautiful, look at those cheeks awe... I just want to eat her up"

Argento father patted him on the back congratulating him, despite Argentos parents not being together they got along fine–no bad blood was present.

Zaccai learnt that Argentos mother was a fan of birds also and they talked for hours about birds which made Argentos mother love Zaccai even more.

Argento was happy his parents adored Zaccai–although they weren't together yet– he plans to make her his future, past and present.

Zaccai also started going with Argento to his office, Argento didn't trust leaving her with anyone not after what happened he also killed Bruce two days after his first punishment.

Zaccai had also called her parents who was happy to hear their daughter voice again, they talked for hours reminiscing their days, Zaccai not pointing out the fact that she was almost violated she did it want to worry her parents.

The highlight of the week for Zaccai was when Christian Argento's best friend visited again he stayed longer this time. Until he left saying his "dicky call" wanted him which left Zaccai confused on what that was.

The week had been eventful for both lots of intimate moment happened due to Argento inability to keep his hands to himself and Zaccai giving in every time they still hadn't went to the point of "breaking virginity" Argento wanted it to be special but he was doubtful that would happen.

His little girl was becoming naughty.

Like any other day Zaccai was going to Argentos work place with him it was the last day of the week which excites Zaccai.

Zaccai steps out of the car when Arengo opened the door for her taking her hands in his they both walked inside the building towards the elevator passing the same receptionist who instead of giving the bad eye to Zaccai looked down still embarrassed about the first time.

When they reached Argento's office Zaccai went towards his chair sitting down Argento shook his head she seem to have taken a liking to his chair saying it was comfy.

"Alright petit oiseau I've got two meetings today there not long I'll be right back if you need anything you know where my number is" he kissed her on the lips and stared at her face for a little.

When Argento left Zaccai picked up the office phone and called her friend Gerald he had been visiting her in the office from she started coming to Argentos office.