•Thirty Six•

2 Months Later

2 Months Later. . .

Zaccai felt the familiar feeling of bile rising in her throat, she rushes off the bed and towards the toilet and started emptying her stomach.

She felt Argento hold back her hair while rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

Once she knew she was finish dry heaving, Zaccai flushes the
toilet then washes put her mouth at the sink.

It was about two month ago, which she lost her virginity to Argento and from that night they could keep their hands of each other, their sex life turn much more wilder and as surprising as it sounds Argento had turned much more dominant in the bed.

Not only had their sex life change but they're love for each other had grown, Zaccai started working at Argentos company as his "arranger" all she does is arrange his files and other documents, because he seem to always have them displayed messily on his shelves and on the table.

But she was happy with the task it was better than sitting in his office and not doing anything and Argento loved having her around him.

A week ago she started showing symptoms of sickness an appointment was set today at the doctor–Argento was worried sick about Zaccai's health he didn't know what to do other than sooth her when she was throwing up.

Zaccai leaned back into Argento with a sigh she was over waking up 6:00 in the morning for some unknown sickness.

"Come on let's get ready, we have a hour before the appointment" Argento took her hand in his and lead her towards the bed.

Argento went a ahead and took out a dress for her to wear and a pants and shirt for him.

Hurriedly they quickly throw on their clothes and went downstairs towards the kitchen for some breakfast.

On the table with steam still pouring out of it was their food which consisted of porridge with a side of biscuit something heavy to keep them throughout the day.

When they were finish with their breakfast Zaccai and Argento rushed to the car they had thirty more minutes before they were needed in the doctors office.

Throughout the whole ride they were both silent it scared them to not know the cause of the sickness, the car pulled up infront of the hospital.

Together they made their way inside, walking up to the receptionist who was going through some papers but lifted her head once she heard the footsteps coming towards her.

"Hello, Good Morning how can I help you?" a big smile was displayed on her face as she greeted them.

Zaccai returned the smile blushing at how the lady was looking at their hands with a knowing smile on her face.

"Good morning we have a appointment with Dr.Ian" Argento stated squeezing Zaccai hand in a comforting manner.

"Oh Mr.Bellerose I assume" Argento nodded "you can go ahead towards room B69 just right around the corner, he's will be there with you soon" Argento nodded and went towards the assigned room.

Stepping inspire the room Zaccai went and lie down onto the bed with Argento by her side.

"A-Argento if something was to happen to me j-just know that I love you" Zaccai stutterer tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't you dare fücking say that Zaccai nothing is wrong with you" Argento grabbed her face and kissed her in the middle of the kiss a throat was cleared making them pull apart.

"Hello am Dr.Ian nice to meet you, so let's get o with this appointment... In your description it says you've been vomiting on a daily basis"

"Y-Yes it started about a week ago" Zaccai nodded recalling the first time she vomited.

"Ok I will take a blood test and we'll see what's wrong with you" with a smile Dr.Ian went towards a table filled with equipment and picked up an needle.

Zaccai grabbed Argentos hands in a tight hold when the needle punctured her hand this wasn't her first time getting a blood test but that did it stop it from hurting.

"And, done I'm going to take this to the lab and see the problem give me a minute and in the mean time just pee in the cup in the bathroom, a nurse will come for it" Dr.Ian left with a nod while Zaccai lifted her herself of the bed and went towards the bathroom to peeing the cup.

*+**+**+*

After Zaccai was finished peeing in the cup a nurse came right after and took it towards the lab.

Now they where both waiting on the doctor to come with the result, Argento was sitting on the bed with Zaccai holding her in his arms as his head laid on the top of her head.

"Well the results are here. . ."

Argento and Zazzai looked towards the doctor their their nerves going haywire.

"Congratulations.... Your pregnant"

'Fück'

822 words
The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im tired, the book is finally finished 😂😂😭😭😭😅 that is sad but I'm also happy.

I'm gonna miss those two, but don't worry an epilogue will be posted tomorrow and let me tell you it's Awesome!

Sorry if this was short, please don't curse me internally.

Thank you, to all of you who stayed throughout the book, to those who voted and commented, even if your reading this book later on in the year, thank you.

I virtually love all of you so much for helping this book reach 6k reads you are all Angels even if it's a dark Angel.

Thank You❤️

I feel emotional right now, or maybe it's because I'm hungry.

Anyways bye until tomorrow.

Xoxo

*=HarrysAngel=*