> TWO

Dynamiting music at a pace that is appropriate enough to drown about Bonnie, Dani couldn't help but despise her environment.

If she thought Riverdale at night was boring, she definitely didn't think it could be much worse during the day.

Honestly, the sight of the perfect little neighborhood houses and the well-kept green gardens was enough to make her want to throw up.

And she did not even talk about that damn little diner. When she thought she'd all seen, their little experience at that diner was enough to remind her of how much she hated this brand new life.

And it would seem that it was definitely not going to get better as a huge red brick building was soon to stand out through the windshield.

Today was their first day of classes, and Dani could not be more impatient to end this damn ordeal.

As much as she hated her new home, she preferred to stay ten times between the four walls of her room than face the eyes of the people of Riverdale again.

And yet, she would have to spend the rest of her days in this damn brick building for the next three years.

Bonnie soon entered a parking lot forcing Dani to remove her headphones while looking disdainfully at the building in front of her.

A fact that her brother took a malicious pleasure in raising as he stepped between the two seats with mischief. "Hide your joy, you might think it's the best day of your life."

"What do you think of a crooked jaw? "

A wide smirk appeared on Nath's angular face as he supported his sister's hazel brown eyes in a silent confrontation.

On the other hand, Bonnie looked at both with a deep sense of apprehension. She had never experienced this kind of situation before and even though part of her was moderately amused by the exchange, she dreaded Dani's behavior on the high school grounds.

She had no judgment. On the contrary. But she knew very well how Riverdale High School could treat students and she was already worrying enough about not wanting to add more.

"Okaaay ... and if we left out the threats ? Mm? " Intervened Bonnie, captivating the duo's attention as they simultaneously turned to her.

They had almost the same expression, surprising Bonnie more to their similarity.

However, she was quick to get out of her mind as Dani spoke again with a new hint of boredom."Are you really going to accompany us inside? "

As normal, Bonnie would have let them fend for themselves. Unfortunately, after Jason, the situation was somewhat peculiar.

Hence the reason she decided to ignore her statement for her sake. "Take your bags or you will be late. "

With that, she unfastened her belt forcing the duo to share a surprised look at this new aspect of personality.

Dani watched as her aunt walked around the hood before rolling her eyes, stooping down to grab her bag at her feet as Bonnie went to open the door.

"I can still open the door alone." She commented as she put her backpack strap on her shoulder before turning her attention to high school.

Nath hastened to join her side, carrying his backpack on his shoulders before pushing his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"Come on, don't be shy now !" Hailed Bonnie as she waved her hand over her shoulder before taking the lead of their small group.

Dani rolled her eyes bored in the back of her aunt's head before taking over soon followed by Nath.