> Fifteen

                             "Polly convinced herself that nobody wanted her baby. "

"Besides, of course, the thieves of children. The monstrous Blossoms." Kevin objected with sarcasm receiving a contrite glance from Cheryl who was currently at Dani's side.

"Mm? "

"Without offense, Cheryl. "

"You are excused." The redhead replied dryly with a look of disdain.

Dani did not know how she ended up in this little meeting in the student lounge, but she could not help but think that she definitely did not belong here.

She did just that to get useful information. That and also the fact that she had decided to mount a rebellion against her uncle and aunt.

A fact that her brother seemed fully conscious as he had not stopped glaring at her since his arrival in their small group.

Once again, he seemed on the side of their guardian. That shouldn't surprise her, they were there because of his choice to start. None of that would happen if Nath had not agreed to live with Ethan and Bonnie.

"Betty, your parents want Polly but not the baby. And the Blossom want the baby but not Polly." Jughead summed, giving a look between the blonde and the redhead. "It's a straightforward dilemma. "

Betty nodded at the euphemism of Jughead's statement. "It's an impossible situation. It's obvious. "

"Depressing." Dani murmured, faking a yawn, receiving Cheryl's smirk before Veronica decided to be the voice of reason.

"Betty, an impossible situation is something else."Object the brunette receiving another dubious look from Dani to her posh metaphor. "Get invited to the Oscars of Fashion and at a private concert of Elton John and all that same night. "

Kevin immediately put his hand on Veronica's shoulder, taking a look at the brunette as she continued her self-centered little introduction. "Exactly what happened to me once. "

"Her point is?" Dani continued as she shared a new smirk with Cheryl.

She had to admit that she had an immense pleasure in making fun of the sad group before her eyes.

It's both pathetic and entertaining at will. As one of these pitiful dramas show teens on CW.

"My point is," Veronica said, raising her tone as she gave Dani and Cheryl a bored look at the side before turning back to Betty. "That's just a tedious situation. But I have a lot of innovative ideas in general. "

"In all humility, of course. "

"Dani. Shut the hell up!" Ultimately exploded Nath astonishing the whole group as Dani immediately turned her attention to her brother coldly. "Why are you even here, huh?"