> Eleven

                       Another day in hell and another day less over the next three years.

It had become almost a mantra for Dani at this point. Its only way to truly hold in this city.
Despite the fact that her relationship with her aunt had settled, she still had no enthusiasm for this city.

To tell you the truth, she had a plan.

She was going through the next three years without any problem. She might be lulled by certain adolescent activities and rites of passage during this time before finally graduating. Once this task was done, she would do exactly like her mother and leave this cursed place for good.

She would leave Riverdale without even turning around.

"Earth to Dani? "

Dani jumped out of these pensive projects and paid attention to the sublime brunette in high heels now standing by her side.

"Veronica?" She recognized with a faint frown as she closed her locker to face her.

"That's me." She retorted with a wide, playful smile before giving Dani a glimmer. "In fact, I have a favor to ask you. "

Dani immediately raised a dubious eyebrow before pointing her chest with her index finger." A favor? To me? "

"Absolutely." Said Veronica confidently before surprising Dani further as she tied her arm with her to drag her through the corridors. "See, I watched you, Dani Hardwick, and came to the conclusion that you were not as cold and angry as you could portray. "

It stopped Dani clean as she forced Veronica to take a break in turn before narrowing her eyes on the brunette with irritation. "You don't know what you're talking about! "

" On the contrary!" Supported Veronica crossing her arms over her chest with her designer handbag hang in the crook of her arm. "I saw you with Cheryl. "

"Never heard of who looks alike, meets?" Dani replied at once in an annoyed tone. "It's just a group thing. "

Veronica was quick to copy her position as she gave a sharp look at the brunette in front of her."Just help me with Archie, okay? "

"Andrews?" Dani repeated in disbelief. "Is all this for Andrews? "

"You saw it like all of us. I'm afraid my presence is not enough. And-"

"Okay, okay, fine!" Dani abruptly interrupted her clearly from her pleading before pulling her finger from her lips with a knowing look. "If I accept, will you even forget that I exist? "

Veronica immediately gave her a confused look at her request before shrugging her shoulders in uncertainty. "I suppose? "

"Fine. I'll help. "