> Nine

                                    They say there are five stages of mourning.

Denial

Anger

Expression

The Depression

acceptance

In Dani's case, she had already passed the denial stage in the first month after her mother's announcement. When she had countless times find herself bringing breakfast to her room or just phoning to tell her about her day.

Anger. She had been angry for a very long time and to be honest, she did not know when she really had to go through that anger. Maybe she would never do it.

The expression was never really part of her process. She was a fairly rational person for her young age and when the stage of the Denial had passed she did not feel the need to haggle.

On the other hand, the depression ... she thought she had just entered the fourth stage.

After the famous dinner at the Blossom's house, Dani had run all the way to her house before shutting herself up for the rest of the night. The tears she had worked so hard to hold had finally flowed before she was simply unable to produce a single salty drop.

In a fit of anger, she had hit all the picture frames of her dresser creating a shower of glass on the floor as well as photos.

She was just a catatonic body lying on her bed with her swollen red eyes now riveted on the many pictures scattered on the floor. She felt as if her heart was about to be torn from her chest and to be honest, she would not be against it. All to stop this nagging pain pumping into her veins. This agonizing pain prevented her from breathing with every breath she took.

Peneloppe Blossom had only established the truth, but her entourage had been so careful not to raise the harsh truth in recent months that Dani had been protected. It was as if she had been wrapped in a cocoon for all these months and she was coming the truth had finally hatched.

And this feeling, this feeling was much worse than all the others. Because now she felt a deep sense of guilt and self-loathing.

How could she refuse to go to the funeral of her own mother? How could she have lived with this in recent months?

At this point, she did not count the number of times she had thought of using one of her debris to finally soothe these swirling feelings inside her chest. It's feelings making her empty.

They fed on all her energy and now she felt like a soft body. A simple shell of itself.

The chrysalis had definitely exploded.

A fact that Bonnie was fully aware of as she had suffered with her niece throughout the night.

After seeing her go into such fury, she had obviously followed her upstairs just to stay totally frozen at the sight heartbreaking in front of her.