> Seven

                                "C'mon, it's my turn!" Nath whimpered as he tried to grab the remote control again from his boring little sister.

"Don't you have anything else to do?" Dani immediately muttered as she rolled her eyes over the boring program currently on the screen.

It was a normal evening for them.

Bonnie had been in the hospital again since she was on duty that night. Ethan was in his study to work. And her boring older brother took pleasure in interrupting her moment of habitual boredom.

As much as she did not want to admit, she and Nath had settled in Riverdale. It was a monotonous and sadly boring way but they still settled down. They had finally adopted a rhythm.

The sudden sensation of a fillip striking her forehead painfully exit her of her thoughts.

She immediately turned on the couch holding her forehead in pain before giving a stinging look at her stupid brother. " You want to die ? "

"You still had that expression. This empty face. It's scary."

"It's called thinking, idiot !" She grumbled as she rubbed her forehead, probably with a red mark now.

" Exactly. You ruin the atmosphere." He replied with a sharp look before taking the nearest cushion before placing it on her legs, leaving her staring helplessly as he lay on top of it."Keep thinking as you do and you'll end up with wrinkles. "

Dani rolled her eyes at once before putting her frown on the screen. "If you knew how I don't care about wrinkles."

"You are tortured, we get it, Stefan Salvatore. "

"Your references become worse each time." Dani commented immediately before glancing over her shoulder at the agreement of the opening door of the study.

Ethan soon came out of it with his beige-brown suede jacket and his car keys in hand alerting the teenage duo.

"Are you going somewhere, Uncle Ethan?" Nath asked as Ethan stopped at their height to put on his jacket while glancing at what they were looking at.

"Fred offered me a beer. With the Jason Blossom case, I didn't really have time to get out of this office." He explained again emphasizing how tired he was.

However, that was not what called Dani for some reason as she looked up to look at him, head upside down. "Fred? As in Fred Andrews? "

"Yeah?" Ethan agreed, giving her a somewhat confused look before raising an eyebrow."Why the sudden interest? "

Dani looked away quickly as she felt a strange embarrassment before nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders despite his eyes on her. "Like that. You seem close."