> Six

                  After pushing this little trick the other night, Bonnie and Ethan had definitely decided to use the authority card this time.

In addition to having to apologize to Bonnie for her behavior.

Honestly it was big no matter what. Worse, Nath seemed to have gone over the dark side and totally supported their uncle and aunt.

But at least something good was out of all that. It seems that the little revenge plan of Betty and Veronica had worked perfectly.

Veronica's reputation had been restored and Chuck Clayton was no longer able to roam the halls of high school for a while.

Unfortunately, Jason Blossom was still dead and the city had not stopped looking for his killer.

The whole city, because everyone seemed to be interfering with the investigation. It was like that in small towns. Another thing that Dani hated.

Another thing she hated ?

The futile efforts of Bonnie and Ethan to force them to look like a so-called family. Even more when their idea of ​​family outing was to attend the cello performance of their music teacher.

Dani loved classical music. Actually she was more to listen to indie rock bands but she sometimes liked to listen to all kinds of music.

Only she definitely had no interest in being here.

Unfortunately, she seemed the only one.

She let out a faint inaudible sigh by slightly raising the sleeves of her long khaki jacket before glancing at the rest of her family simply to roll her eyes at the sight of their concentrated expression.

"Pity someone put an end to my misery." Dani whispered under her breath, crossing her arms before pausing at the sight of a familiar flaming hair.

She frowned on the back of his head before leaning slightly to the side for a better view. And for sure, it was the boy of the other time.

The one of which all Riverdale High seemed to be pivoting around.

The concert finally came to an end and Dani could not be more relieved as she sprang to her feet, stretching slightly.

" It was wonderful. This teacher is amazing." Ethan commented, turning to the two teenagers just to get a roll of Dani's eyes before she turned around without even saying a word to them.

He let out a broken sigh before giving a brief glance at his wife at the sensation of her touch.

They shared a long look before turning their attention to Nath's intervention, "I'm really sorry for the problems that are being caused to you."