> Nineteen

"Here, I offer you the convertible

"Ugh, Cheryl just go away!" Dani muttered as she grabbed her duvet to hide from the irritating redhead turning to her other side.

The redhead had not stopped to annoying her on the phone from her little stunt at the party but since Dani had just ignored her messages, she decided to take it to a whole new level.

"C'mon, you're going to give me silent treatment for how long?" Complained the strawberry blonde with a nasal voice annoying Dani more. "It's a simple little game-"

This time Dani had enough!

She snugly removed her blanket from her face before standing up in a sitting position to shoot the redhead staring. "A simple little-"

"I ordered your favorite menu!" Cheryl interrupted sharply, literally clutching Pop's bag in her face.

Dani immediately frowned as she grabbed the redhead's wrist in exasperation before giving her an exasperated look. "What makes you think that a bag of greasy food will work when I just refused the convertible? "

"Because that's what an hobbo like you like?" Cheryl replied, shrugging her shoulders pretentiously before quickly displaying an innocent smile at the sight of her eyes. "And I say that in any appreciation of your lifestyle, of course. "

Dani shook her head on the desperate case at her side before sighing as she just opened the bag." Of course. "

"Oh, great! We are besties again!" Cheryl exclaimed in excitement before pulling an incredulous cry from Dani as she lifted her blankets before sneaking in with her in bed, almost throwing the brunette on the floor.

Dani had just enough time to catch herself on the edge of her bed before turning curtly to the redhead already taking her marks on her pillow in frustration. "What the hell? "

"For someone who likes to portray the image of a homeless person, your pillows are strangely comfortable? Is it goose feathers that I feel?" Cheryl simply replied with a mischievous look on the brunette beside her, letting Dani shake her head by pinching the bridge of her nose in abandonment.

She pulled back slightly, taking her second pillow behind her to put it against her headboard before leaning on it to enjoy her bribe.

Cheryl straightened as well before pulling a new roll of Dani's eyes as she stole a fry."Anyway, this little game allowed me to learn something crispy. "

"Oh really? And what is it?" Dani replied barely enough awake to pretend a real interest.

However, she soon choked on her next bite of her burger at the statement of the redhead. "You have a crush on Andrews. "

Dani tried to catch her breath despite the fire radiating her lungs at the sensation of the mouthful traveling in the wrong conduit before clenching her fist to hit it against her chest.