> Eighteen

                        "What's this wardrobe? A competition with our national hobbo, Jughead? "

Dani rolled her eyes on the back of the redhead who was currently in total invasion of her private life.

She rolled on her bed to lower the sound of dynamiting music at full speed before giving Cheryl an insistent look. "Are we going to talk about my wardrobe or your little crisis on my doorstep the other day? "

"Mm ..." Hummed Cheryl still back before she turned sharply on her high heels to point her dresser over her shoulder. "You need a new wardrobe. No problem, I buy. "

"I don't want anything from you, Cheryl." Dani immediately asked as she got up from her bed to face the redhead. "Because accepting something from you means that it comes from your parents. "

Cheryl immediately rolled her eyes at her friend's much too serious tone before continuing to search her dresser. "Whatever, Rosa Parks. "

"Are your references equally null?"

Cheryl turned around again to face her with one of the only dresses she had in hand. "She was also campaigning for something. Here, put this on! "

"She advocated for the rights of black's peoples." Dani called in disbelief before pointing at the dress. "I will not wear that! "

                                                                                -----------------------

Cheryl had managed to make her wear the dress. And if there was one thing she was certain she was going to catch pneumonia before the end of the day. In addition to hitting the next who dared to whistle in her path.

"Oh, Dani!" Hail a familiar voice through the cafeteria, letting Dani turn her head just to see Betty wave her hand in her direction.

She frowned slightly on the blonde before moving her eyes on the brunette at her side. The latter immediately avoided her gaze leaving Dani move her eyes to her second target. Nath.

The latter was back, so unaware of her presence.

On the other hand, her third target stared at her too, and insistently as the redhead looked at her with bewildered eyes.

Clearly annoyed with the redhead, she turned her eyes to Betty just to sigh as she was probably going to break her wrist if she continued to make signs like that.

She made her way to the table, finally calling out to her brother's attention as he spat out the piece he was chewing at her sight.

"No comment." Dani warned him as she sat alongside Veronica since it was the only available spot.

"Whoa, you're not cold?" Kevin asked, receiving a murderous look from the brunette at once." I said nothing. "

Finally, it was probably way too much for Veronica Lodge as she pointed Dani with her fork into uncertainty. "Can we know what's going on with the recent look? It's not that I'm making a judgment or anything but- "