> four

When Dani finally thought she could have a moment of peace, it seemed that her aunt and uncle were still there to remind her that she was far from getting what she wanted

Even more when her aunt asked her to join her uncle at a completely foreign address unknown to her so that he could accompany her home.

If it was up to her, she would have come home alone but the fact that she is still in the tracking phase was blocking the road.

From now on, she would take a map of the city with her at any time.

Because yes, it seems that some point of the city was not even on the GPS of her phone. At least that was the case for their house.

However, it seems that the address that her aunt had communicated to her was indeed on her GPS. How accommodating.

She let another sigh pass her lips as she finally looked up from her screen to watch her surroundings before stopping at the sight of the neighborhood.

She was in one of these mundane neighborhoods again. All the houses seemed the same here and better still, the exact representation of the perfect neighborhood.

She felt definitely sick at this point.

She looked back at her screen with a deep sense of annoyance before stopping since she seemed to have reached her destination.

She looked up at the house with a red dot on her phone and raised a slightly confused eyebrow.

Why would her uncle be here?

It was not really the type of place she had imagined her uncle working.

She finally shrugged her shoulders before crossing the courtyard to go to the porch.

However, the agreement behind the closed door stopped her from hitting on the door. It was like an argument and the last thing she wanted to do was interfere in some conflict.

Firstly because it was not her business and secondly because she had nothing to do with it. She was not here to fit in.

She was right here to survive and stay away from the ridiculous and trivial problems of the people of this small town.

"Sorry, Dad. I'm not perfect. "

"You really far from it these days." Replied another voice obviously holding a source of authority."You are deprived of going out. "

"What? Are you serious? "

Dani could not imagine her uncle behind that door. It had nothing to do with her uncle.

Nevertheless, that was the address she had received.

She weighed pros and cons for a moment before sighing in annoyance as she decided to hit.