> Sixteen

Charles Melton as Reggie Mantle              

                  "Hardwick, hey! "

Dani paused with her hand on the strap of her bag at Reggie's call before giving him a slight smile as he flanked her side.

"Reggie, what worth this pleasure?" She asked as she walked down the halls next to the brown.

"Well, I thought we could plan another date?" The brown said with a look of hope surprising Dani. "You like our date, right? "

The latter raised her eyebrows as he looked back at her before shrugging her shoulders without much conviction. " I suppose. "

"You suppose? "

The sight of a lonely-looking, familiar boy training in the music room made Dani more interested as she paused for a moment before her gaze barely focused on the brown at her side. "Listen Reggie, we talk about it later? I must see someone. "

She did not leave him the choice as she immediately melted into the student body before finally knocking on the door of the music room.

The familiar redhead immediately raised his head at the intrusion before tightening his jaw in the sight of Dani.

"Hey there, Andrews." Recognized Dani closing the door behind not expecting definitively the freezing treatment of the redhead.

"What do you want? " He asked with a hint of bitterness taking Dani by surprise.

The brunette stopped immediately with a look of disbelief before crossing her arms on her chest. "You looked lonely and tortured, but I realize you're just cranky so ..."

"Wait!" Andrews hailed at the sight of her departure before he let out a sigh. "Why did you call my father for the White Wyrm? "

Dani paused again as a slight sense of panic gripped her before she slowly turned on her heel in search of a plausible lie. "It was not against you. You were just a collateral damage in the war between me and my brother. "

"What's going on between you two anyway?" Andrews asked as he removed the strap from his guitar and put it on his side before focusing his attention on the brunette in front of him."It has been several days since it lasted. "

Dani exhaled a long sigh as she stepped further into the room before playing distractedly with the touch of the digital piano."Ah, Andrews, this is the joy of siblings. He decided to side with my uncle, so I just gave him change. "

"By denouncing him? "

"He denounced me first." Justified Dani with a wide look of injustice.

Archie shook his head with a slight smirk before returning his gaze to Dani. "You really don't have the right to be friends with Jughead? "

"Ha... who flinches?" She asked sitting on the platform with her hands crossed over her thighs.