5

As much as Camila enjoyed her new school and the people in it the early rises weren't any good she hated them.

She leaned over and grabbed her phone and groaned when she saw all the texts.

Olivia: Can you get me at 8:10 I want to grab coffee before school?

Nathan: Hey :)

Daisy: Morning, see you in school ;)

Lucy: I will get you by your locker

Dinah: Morning slut, which suitor will you be wearing today.

Camila laughed at Dinah and sent an appropriate response to every message before getting up and putting her cheerleader outfit on like Olivia said she had to do now she was apart of the squad.

She didn't have anytime for breakfast as she had to get Olivia a lot earlier than she planned so she grabbed her keys and a her denim jacket before jogging to her house and basically speeding to Olivia's house.

She pulled up outside and Olivia was sitting on the porch waiting and she smiled when she saw the car pull up, she jogged over to the car and jumped in.

"Morning" Camila said and Olivia smiled.

"Morning how was your night?" Olivia asked and Camila smiled.

"Dinah came over and dragged me to Nathan's house and I made some friends" Camila said and Olivia looked at her.

"Who did you make friends with?" Olivia asked and Camila glanced at her.

"Well mainly Nathan and Daisy" Camila said and Olivia smirked.

"Daisy is basically the schools heartthrob everyone is either in love with her or wants to get with her she's even better than Lucy" Olivia said and Camila just shrugged.

The pair got coffee and were heading to school, they arrived and Camila parked her car and grabbed her coffee and her bag and made her way to the entrance where she saw daisy leaning against the wall.

"Hey" Daisy said and Olivia nudged Camila and scurried off inside.

"Hey" Camila replied smiling at Daisy.

"Nice uniform" Daisy said running her eyes up and down Camila's body and Camila smiled.

"Thanks but I never knew you went here, how come I never saw you yesterday?" Camila asked and Daisy shrugged.

"Maybe you weren't looking hard enough because I'm in your history and music and Biology class" Daisy said and Camila felt so bad.

"OMG I'm so sorry I didn't notice"Camila said and Daisy chuckled and placed her hand on Camila's shoulder.

"It's fine, anyway you look like you have someone waiting for you" Daisy said nodding at Lucy who was intently watching the pair interact.

"Seems like it" Camila said and walked away but stopped in her tracks and turned around. "So I'll see you around?" Camila asked and Daisy smiled and Camila took that as her answer and disappeared into the halls.

Lucy smiled as she saw Camila walk up to her.

"Hey" she said kissing Camila on the cheek and Camila furrowed her brows

Did Lucy think that they were a thing?

"Hey" Camila said and opened her locker, she took what she needed out and her and Lucy walked up to the others.

Camila looked about not interested in the conversation and she spotted Dinah, she told Lucy she would be back and walked over to Dinah who was standing with Ally and Lauren.