13

The whole weekend Camila spent her days with Olivia watching movies and eating pizza trying to forget about that party.

Monday came around and Camila would have to face everyone and everything and she really didn't want to but she had no choice.

Camila threw on her cheerleader uniform and lounged about until she had to leave.

Camila pulled up in the lot and saw Olivia and the girls waiting for her out front and Camila smiled at them as she got out her car.

"Good morning" Olivia Said pulling Camila in for a hug.

"Morning" Camila mumbled into the crook of Olivia's neck giving her goosebumps.

"Hey Camila" the rest of the girls said in unison causing Camila to pull back from the hug.

"Hey guys" Camila said smiling at them.

Olivia smiled at Camila and tapped her shoulder.

"I need to go to my locker fancy coming with?" Olivia asked and Camila smiled and nodded.

"I need to go to mine too" Camila said with a chuckle and Olivia nodded.

The group walked into the school with Camila and Olivia walking in front and the rest of the girls walking behind.

It was like a scene from a movie, everyone stopped and stared at them, pretty much everyone was staring in awe of them and were all thinking about how hot they were and how they wanted to be them.

Olivia grabbed Camila's hand when she spotted Lauren and Lucy looking at them leaning against some lockers. Camila didn't even look instead she flipped her hair, looked at Olivia and smiled.

Camila was trying so hard not to look at the pair and it was taking all of her will power not to walk up to them and shout at them both especially Lauren for being so stupid.

They got what they needed from their lockers and just in time because the bell rang.

"What are you in?" Olivia asked Camila.

"Music, it's performance day since ally told the teacher we finished" Camila said and Olivia smiled.

"I'll meet you after your class to walk to your next class Kay?" Olivia said and Camila smiled.

"Thankyou for everything, I don't know how I'd be if I never had you" Camila said squeezing Olivia's arm and walking into her class.

Camila walked into music and sat down in her seat, deliberately forcing herself not to look at the couple sat beside her, she was praying that Ally would hurry up.

"I'm so sorry" Ally said rushing in to take a seat beside Camila.

"It's fine" Camila said with a smile.

"How are you?" Ally asked.

Camila noticed Lauren lean forward from the corner of her eye.

"I'm good, Olivia's been great we spent the weekend in my house just chilling in bed and watching movies it was so fun" Camila said winking at ally and ally quickly clicked on.

"Has she told you that she's bisexual?" Ally asked and Camila smiled.

"Yeah will let's just say I figured it out the other night" Camila said and the pair chuckled.

"Morning class" The teacher said walking in and smiling at everyone. "We have a few pairs performing today"

Ally nudged Camila and Camila smiled.

"First we will have Ally and Camila" the teacher said and the pair stood up.

Camila grabbed her guitar and they stood up at the front.

"We got this" Camila said smiling at Ally who smiled back.

Camila began playing and Ally sang her part and it got to Camila's part, Camila forgot to tell Ally she changed it up a bit last night but it still flows.

"She closes her eyes
the silence is all she hears
Then she hears the music blaring through the speakers
She's in her best clothes
She done her hair but it looked effortlessly perfect
She feels someone's hand slip into her own
The grip was strong
It made her feel safe
She opened her eyes to see her standing there
The black haired pale skinned beauty
The girl pulls her but she doesn't know where she just follows her
The sounds get louder, the music,the chatter
The bodies move around her but she can't see them clearly all she sees is the girl as they dance"Camila sang.

Camila nodded at Ally to sing her part, Camila glanced at the door where she saw Olivia and she smiled at her and before she knew it it was back to her part.

"The music gets quieter, it gets brighter
She loses the hand that made her feel safe
She gets one last look at her beauty
Before she leaves
She calls out, she screams her name
She falls to the floor when the beauty's hand is in another's
She's gone
And all that's left is her crying on the floor screaming your name
But you don't even care" Camila says with tears filling her eyes she ends the song.

The class erupts into cheers and applause including Lucy but Lauren is sitting there frozen as if she has seen a ghost.

"Wow" The teacher said and Camila barely heard it once her eyes landed on Lauren who was staring right back.

A tear fell from her eye and she dropped her guitar and ran out of the class and Lauren watched her leave but didn't go after her.

"Camila!" Olivia shouted running after Camila who crashed against the lockers and slid to the floor.

"I don't know why it's hurting me Olivia, I barely know her why does it hurt so much" Camila sobbed and Olivia noticed Lauren and Lucy at the end of the hall watching.

"You and her connected it was different, you spent only a few days with her but yous kissed you had something" Olivia said- talking about Lucy.

Camila couldn't tell her she was hurting this much because of Lauren.

They never said anything, Olivia just comforted Camila who was sobbing into her lap and Olivia never took her eyes off of Lauren and Lucy who just stood and watched.

Olivia tore her eyes off of the pair once Camila stopped sobbing and she sat up.

"Thankyou" Camila said quietly and smiled at Olivia before hugging her.

"My pleasure" Olivia said with a smile.