6

Camila froze she didn't know what to do, she didn't want to offend Olivia by pulling her head back but she also didn't want to kiss her, they were just friends. Camila was racking her brain for what to do and Olivia smiled at her.

"You're so cute" she said and ran out of Camila's car and into her house and Camila let out a breath of relief.

Camila made her way home forcing herself to stay awake the entire way which she found rather difficult, she also had never been so happy to see her house.

"I'm home" Camila shouted walking through the door but she got no response.

She walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

Hey Mila

We decided to take your sister on a vacation we are going on a cruise around the Caribbean so we will be back in like 3-4 weeks.

Love

Mom and Dad

Camila looked at the pile of money placed on the counter with the bank card on top of it, she crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash and she grabbed the money and took it up to her room and put it in her purse.

Camila sat down on her bed and she began thinking.

Why didn't they take her? She takes care of them why don't they do the same?

All these thoughts going through her head and suddenly she was snapped out of them by a knock on the door.

Camila groaned and got up and marched to the door, she opened it and she smiled at who she saw.

"Hey" Daisy said and Camila smiled bigger.

"Hey" Camila replied and opened the door inviting her inside.

Daisy walked inside and looked around taking in her surroundings.

"So umm what are you doing here?" Camila asked Daisy who then stopped looking about and turned to face her.

"I wanted to see if the perkiness of a cheerleader exists out of their uniform and into their home" Daisy joked and Camila laughed.

"I'm tired so I'm going to lie in bed and watch TV if you want to join that's fine but if you don't that's also fine" Camila said and she began walking upstairs.

Daisy thought for a moment and practically sprinted up the stairs after Camila and followed her into her room. Daisy walked around the room looking at the books and the pictures but she also noticed how quiet her house was.

"Where's your parents?" Daisy asked looking  at a picture of Camila and Sofi.

"They took my sister on a 3 week cruise" Camila said flopping down into her bed and grabbing Daisy's attention.

"Why didn't you go? And also when did you get changed?" Daisy laughed when saying the last part noticing Camila was now in a baggy hoodie and shorts.

"Like 2 minutes ago when you were looking about at my pictures" Camila laughed and picked up the remote and put on a movie.

Daisy looked at the tv and then at Camila who was lying cuddling a pillow and daisy smiled to herself, she walked around to the other side of the bed and sat as far away from Camila is she could.

"I don't bite you know" Camila said still with her eyes glued to the TV and Daisy laughed and scooted closed.

Daisy moves closer than she planned now she can feel Camila's body heat, and if she moves her leg and it will brush against Camila's and for some reason this made her nervous.

She focused on the movie until she heard little snores coming from Camila and she smiled, she was watching the screen until Camila turned over and put her leg over Daisy and daisy felt goosebumps form on her body.

She let Camila sleep mainly because Camila had her leg over her so she couldn't really move but eventually Camila woke up, her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Daisy.

"Sorry" Camila said and was about to take her leg off of Daisy's until Daisy grabbed it to stop her.

"It's fine" Daisy said just above a whisper and Camila  bit her lip nervously.

Daisy smirked and pulled Camila closer until they were pressed together and Daisy cupped her cheek. Camila didn't want to kiss her she just met her and she didn't want to do that to Lucy so she pretended to sneeze and daisy pushed her away laughing.

"Sorry" Camila said with a chuckle and Daisy rolled her eyes.

Camila opened her mouth to say something when she heard a knock on the door, she jumped off the bed and ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Dinah" Camila said and as she said that more people appeared. "and Ally, Lauren and a girl I've never met" she said and opened the door wider for them to come in.

"I'll be one second sorry" Camila said and run upstairs and Dinah shrugged at Normani who looked at her with a confused expression

Camila charged into her room and Daisy looked at her confused.

"Dinah and her friends are here" Camila said and Daisy smiled.

"Ooo I love those guys" Daisy said before springing up and practically sprinting down to the living room.

Camila smiled to herself before making her way down to where the others were and she was confused when she saw everyone crowding round Ally who was crying.

"Ally are you okay?" Camila asked rushing over to her and crouching down and Ally looked up and shook her head.

"Troy broke up with me" Ally said and sobs repeatedly came from her and Camila froze.