10

"CAMILA" Dinah yelled and Camila jolted up and definitely was awake now.

"Ughh Dinah" Camila groaned flopping back down onto her pillow.

"No come one we are going to get breakfast" Dinah said and dragged Camila up.

"Dinah I don't have my car" Camila said pulling on her hoodie.

"How did you get here?" Ally asked and Dinah nodded.

"Olivia dropped me, I was at the mall helping her buy an outfit" Camila explained and Lauren sat up.

"I forget you're like best friends with Olivia you're just so different" Lauren said and Dinah looked shocked that Lauren chimed in.

"They're not how everyone thinks they are I mean they're all nice" Camila said fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Yeah to you" Dinah scoffed and Camila sighed.

"Take my car" Lauren said tossing her keys to Camila and Camila smiled.

"Thankyou" Camila said quickly before Dinah dragged her out of the house.

"What is going on?" Dinah asked once Camila began to drive.

"Well we're going to get breakfast" Camila said looking at the road.

"Don't be cute, I mean with you and Lauren" Dinah said looking at Camila.

"Nothing is going on" Camila said glancing at Dinah.

"Well she never speaks to anyone or speaks around anyone new but she is doing both of those things and she gave you her car" Dinah said and Camila shrugged and pulled into the parking lot.

Dinah and Camila got out of the car and made their way inside when someone grabbed camila's shoulder and cause Camila to jump.

"Jesus" Camila said when she saw who it was.

"Sorry" Lucy said with a chuckle.

"It's okay" Camila said.

Camila turned to Dinah and gave her the list and the money and told her to order.

"How've you been? I've missed you" Lucy said and Camila sighed.

"I've been good" Camila said and Lucy frowned.

"What's up?" Lucy asked and Camila looked at the floor.

"I'm really sorry Lucy but we won't work, I mean right now anyways, I've just moved and I've been flung into some sort of fling or whatever this is with you" Camila said and Lucy smiled.

"No one forced you" Lucy said and Camila nodded.

"No I know and it's been fun but I need space things have moved so fast I'm sorry" Camila said staring at the floor so Lucy wouldn't see the tears in her eyes.

"Right" Lucy said and took a step back and turned away and began walking away.

"Lucy!" Camila shouted and her voice cracked

Lucy turned around and Camila's heart sunk.

"I'm so sorry" Camila said with a tear falling down her face.

Lucy just nodded and walked away, Camila shook her head and walked back to Lauren's car.

Camila wasn't upset that it ended, they only knew each other a short while but Camila was upset because she hated hurting people and disappointing people and she feels like she's done both.

Dinah got into the car and Camila never said anything, instead she just sped off.

"Everything okay?" Dinah asked and Camila just nodded.

Dinah looked at Camila, her eyes were puffy and a little red like she had been crying. Dinah wanted to ask again but she decided it would be best if she never.

Camila pulled back up at Ally's house and took a bag off of Dinah and walked back into the house with Dinah following behind.

"Yous took so long" Ally groaned and jumped up. "Who's got my food?" Ally asked.

"I do" Dinah said and Ally dragged her to the kitchen.

"Guess you've got mine" Lauren said with a smile and Camila nodded.

"Thanks for letting us use your car" Camila said sitting down beside Lauren and getting the food out.

Lauren smiled in response, they were eating when Camila's phone started ringing, Camila grabbed her phone and groaned.

She got up smiled at Lauren and sat on the stairs in some attempt to get privacy.

"Hey Olive" Camila said trying to sound happy but her smile quickly faded.

Dinah and Ally returned to the living room and Lauren shushed them and nodded and Camila.

"I was like flung into something I didn't want to be in" Camila said staring at the floor.

"I know you done it to benefit me but it just didn't feel right" Camila said and Dinah noticed the tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Olivia I never meant to upset you" Camila said putting her head in her hands.

"Yeah I'm at Ally's....see you then" Camila said and hung up the phone.

Camila took a deep breath and wiped her face and stood back up, she was startled when she saw all of them staring at her.

"We didn't mean to listen" Ally said standing up and Camila smiled.

"It's fine don't worry" she replied and Dinah stood up and walked up to her.

"Is everything okay?" Dinah whispered and Camila nodded.

"Course" she smiled and Dinah shook her head.

"Is this to do with what happened this morning?" Dinah said continuing to whisper.

"I broke it off with Lucy and now Olivia's pissed" Camila said her gaze dropping to the floor.

Dinah opened her mouth to speak but the door went and practically ended that conversation, Ally sighed and got up to answer the door.

"Olivia, what a pleasant surprise" Ally said her voice rich with sarcasm.

"Camila come on" Olivia said and Camila smiled at Dinah and waved at Lauren.

"Bye guys" Camila said and followed Olivia outside.

"Do you still talk to Daisy?" Olivia asked and Camila nodded and got in the car.

"Yeah why?" Camila asked and Olivia smirked at her.

"Because we are going to her house" Olivia said and Camila knew better than to ask questions so she didn't

She pulled out her phone and texted Dinah.

Camila: what's going on at Daisy's?

Dinah: It's a BBQ why?

Camila: Olivia's taking me, can you guys come?

Dinah: sure I'll text daisy and let her know.

Camila: thankyou ❤️